Short Story #5

This is the part where I'm gonna get hurt. I don't listen, but do I really deserve this?

"Its not you, it's me. I need space." She said with a bored tone. I lughed at her and she narrowed her eyes at me. "What are you laughing at!?" She hissed dramatucally.

"Im laughing because I knew this would happen. I knew you never loved me." Her eyes widened at my statement and she gasped.

"Let me guess," I said. "You already have someone else, huh?" She looked down and a guilty expression crossed her face. I sputtered in laughed again.

"I knew it! Who is it? I'll go tell him to watch out before you cheat on him too." I said. She faked a hurt expression.

"Why are you laughing at me? You're being so mean to me!" She shouted.

"Honey! You're the one that cheated on him! It's about time someone put you in your place!!!" One of the people shouted from the crowd that had formed around us when she broke up with me. She wiped an invisible tear from under her eye and pouted. Then her expression turned cold. She smirked and looked up at me.

"You're just mad that I broke up with you. Don't take it personal."

"Me......Jealous...yeah right." I said. She furrowed her eyebrows and stomped her foot.

"I hate you!" She screeched before turning away and pouting her way to the exit.

"THE FEELINGS PROBABLY MUTUAL CHICK!" Another person shouted.

Cheaters.....humph.

****A/N****

I honestly have no idea what this is. I just got really bored and wrote this.

You should go check out my new book on my main account Ash_wdw23...... It's so much better than my short stories

-Ash (Caramel)