Chapter One

This first chapter will be highly triggering to some people, so please skip if you won't be able to handle it. This chapter isn't important to the plot, but will help you understand better and understand what happens later on. It also gives you more of an Introduction to your characters life at this point.
Enjoy.

Sick of it.

Sick of it all.

Sick of them.

Sick of the tourture.

Sick of the names.

Sick of the past.

Walking in the door you decide one thing. This will be the end of it all.

End of it.

End of it all.

End of them.

End of the tourture.

End of the names.

End of the past.

Taking one step into the house you've lived it for the past 8 years, you marvel at its beauty, you have never really noticed how the wooden carving on the stairs looked and how much detail went into every single crack. You never noticed how the chandelier above you shone and made the room so bright. You never noticed how all the furniture matched the carpet and colours in the room. You never noticed how beautiful a simple entrance way of a house could be, untill now.

"(Y/N) are you home?" Is what you wish you could hear your mother calling out at this moment

"Welcome home (Y/N), how was your day?" Is what you wish you could hear your father saying

But the house was dead silent.

Like a normal day, you would be the only one here. Your father ran off when you were only young, apparently he died in a car accident a couple years later, you never could remember him so it didn't make much difference, and that Mother of yours either was at work for days of end traveling because of her job or sleeping before heading out again. She ment well. But because no one had really paid attention to you in the adult word, no one could see the suffering in your eyes, no one recognised your achievements, no one paid you attention. You always knew that from a young age, and seemed content with it. Untill now.

Thinking about this brung tears to your eyes. You hated feeling rejected and mis placed. You were just a hassle for your mother and in the way for those at school. But today that was going to change. You were sick of feeling like a burden. Sick of feeling useless.

Looking at your self in the mirror as you walk up the stairs and seeing your red puffy eyes sends you into even more tears.

"I didn't deserve Luciel. No wonder it didn't work. He just wanted some physical relationship. That's all I am. A toy" is what you think to yourself continuing down the hall to your room, all the regrets and negative things in your life piling up into your brain, you open the door and flop onto the bed.

You start think on what to write. You didn't much, because you didn't have much you were leaving behind or living for.

Sighing you are satisfied with the letter containing the last of your life.

You feel kinda happy now knowing that this life is coming to an end. That the suffering will stop and that you'll be happy in another way. That Luciel, the bully's, the rejections, the unstable family and a broken girl will be left behind.

That you will no longer be scared to be left alone with your brain and thoughts, that you can think freely, you can walk the streets feeling safe, you can enter the house feeling loved, and school having friends and a goal in mind.

In another life. This was waiting for you. A perfect life.

>Please stop here if you get triggered<

You head into the bathroom that goes off from your room and leave open the door, it's not like anyone is home anyway, right? You now have your favourite outfit on and the bedroom left spotless, you wanna die in style right?

You post a simple "thank you, and goodbye" on Facebook.

Taking a steady breath you look in the mirror and smile once more. It will all be ok.

Hanging the rope on the shower curtain pole your satisfied that it will hold your weight.

"Well world" you talk out loud " I gotta say it's been a pretty shit ride, but (Y/N) has to go out in style. Cya next time"

You smile tears rolling down your face slowly and take a step off the bath into the rope, causing your already blurry vision go black and a smile still sits there, waiting for a new world.

******************************
>You can start reading again<

Opening your eyes, you awaken and a blinding light meets your vision, a strange lady sits beside you and looks stressed, you don't know who she is but you feel like you should comfort her, you try to think how you got here, what happened

But you can't even remember your name.

********************************

So... Hello, I hope this wasent too intense for a first chapter, even so I hope you enjoyed it! I've had this idea in my head for a while about publishing a book on here, I just haven't had the confidence  I guess?

But look where we are now!

I hope you keep reading, and I hope I just keep writing.

This is just for fun btw like I don't wanna be like "I want 100 reads within a week" or something. I don't care, read it if you wanna and cool if it's gets a lot of reads. I hope you enjoy it anyhow.

- Sienna