Chapter 6- Sweet Emotion

A/N: I would like to dedicate this chapter to 50centSmiles for the amazing cover on the side. :D  Luv ya!!

I collapsed into bed exhausted. Why does she have to be so evil? UGH! Why? That’s all I ask. An incessant taping at my window brought me out of my reverie. I looked over at the window, and there he was. Finn! I flung open the window so that he could clamber in.

“What are you doing here?” I asked excitedly.

“I came to see how you were doing,” he said, a light blush creeping up his cheeks. Aw. He looked so cute when he did that.

“Why are you grinning like an idiot?” he asked me.

“Oh. Um...uh…no reason.” I stuttered.

“Uh huh. That’s what you always say. I bet you were thinking about me.”

“Psht. Don’t flatter yourself Finn. Who would think about you? I mean c’mon, that,” I said gesturing to him, “is just not worth it.”

“Right,” he said going heavy on the sarcasm before pecking me on the lips. After that we just talked. It had been a whole day that I had gone without seeing him. I was shriveling up on the inside. We talked for about half the night when he said he would go to let me sleep. I didn’t want him to go, and I told him that, but he just kissed me and climbed out the window.

“See you later,” he whisper-yelled when he reached the bottom. Groaning I fell into back onto my bed. Why was life so darn unfair?