New start.

As you pushed the pearly white double doors open your jaw dropped, you were now looking at where you'd spend the next couple of years. You squealed running round the mansion, the floor was white marble and there were light grey rugs at the foot of the also grey sofas. You excitedly pounced on the sofa, it was so soft that you could fall asleep on it. The kitchen has smooth, black surfaces, the cabinets were see-through with silver shiny handles. "Wow" you gasped in amazement

 "Wow" you gasped in amazement

(I can't describe so)

(Kitchen ^_^)

You ran to your parents with a huge smile plastered on your face. "Mum, dad this house is amazing! Pleeeeeease can we live here forever?"   "No darling, we have to move again in about a year or so, I'm sorry. Have you seen your room yet?"  Your room. You ran as fast as you could up the slippery stairs and went into the fist room you saw, it had a white wooden door with a crystal doorknob. You twisted the knob and slowly stepped in.

(I can't be bothered to describe I'm sorry 😐 )

"It's perfect!" You screamed as you jumped onto the bed, burying your face in the pillow. Before you knew it you started to drift off.
-----------------time skip-------------------
"Y/n. Get up. We have to go look at your new school" your mother whispered, shaking you gently in an attempt to wake you up. Your eyes shot open as you realized you had slept for almost a whole day. It was no doubt that you were tired because of moving all of those large boxes from the house into the van. With that you hopped out of bed, still in yesterday's clothes which were a simple white top and some leggings. You decided to have a shower and get changed. You applied some simple makeup and straightened your hair.

You threw this on

You threw this on. You weren't trying to impress anyone, after all you wouldn't be at this school for long. There were no students in school on this day yet, school started tomorrow. You were just going on to get shown around and know the rules.
"And this is your timetable. Come to this office if you ever need anything and remember that you can always ask someone for directions when you're lost. We won't bite" the head teacher said with a warm smile. It was a big school and you were obviously going to get lost, but you could remember how to get to the canteen, it was your favourite part of they school, after all.

(A/N I'm so sorry this is such a short and rubbish chapter. I'll try to improve and I respect any constructive criticism. I'll try to improve)