Part 5

{heeeeey I'm continuing this coz my friend liked it. Comment ideas for new stories, I can do ALMOST any band/ship/genre so leave suggestions!}

       The next day was crap, you woke up with a banging headache, and you didn't even drink much. You then realised that you should probably make Jae Eun some breakfast. You pulled yourself off the couch and quietly made your way downstairs to the kitchen to make some food. As you were half asleep you didn't do anything fancy, just some omelettes and STRONG coffee.

After some time a sleepy Jae Eun entered the room and silently sat at the table waiting for her food. She was a mess. Her makeup was smudged, hair was messy, you definitely didn't think someone as beautiful as her could have that side to her.

You placed a warm cup of coffee and an omelette in front of her and she happily devoured it like a pig. Wow.
"Y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"What happened last night?"
Crap.
Memories of the night before flashed through your mind, making you grit your teeth in annoyance.
"N-nothing important."
She raised her eyebrow at you, but decided not to say anything, she was probably scared of your reaction.
"Wanna do something today?" She asked.
"Like what?"
She shrugged "Mall?"
At that you smiled and downed the last of your coffee.
"Leggo"

It took almost three hours for you and Jae Eun to fix your faces and hair. Then you had to find some clothes that fit her which was kinda hard because she was tiny. In the end she settled on a pink 'oversized' hoodie that you never wore, and some jeans. You wore basically the same thing, except you were all in black. She did her usual cute makeup, and you did yours.

The two of you went running round various shops, spending money on clothes you'd probably never wear. Oh well. As a joke you both went into the underwear shop to check out the lingerie. That's when you spotted someone familiar.
"Oh my god it's Jimin." You grabbed hold of Jae Euns arm.
"Huh? Where?" She said loudly, spinning her head round. You turned to look at Jimin, only to see him looking back at you. You gave him a fake smile and turned back to your friend who was glaring at him.
"Yah, lets go" You started to pull her away.
As you were walking out, Jimin grabbed your arm, pulling you to face him.
"Hey, you're that hot new girl!" He laughed.
Hot?
"Uh yeah i guess bye." You tried to walk away.
"Who's this? Your sister?" He asked referring to Jae Eun.
"No. I've been going to the same school as you forever. We're in the same classes..." Jae Eun answered turning red.
"A-ah! I know who you are! You're the one who always answers the teachers questions right? So you're smart huh?" He asked
"Uh I guess?" She shrugged.
"Good. Me and Tae need tutoring." He asked suggestively.
"Mostly Tae, he's a dumbass" he chuckled.
"Yah, Park Jimin. We have to go now so if you'd please let go of my arm before I break it?" You snapped. He realised he was still tightly holding onto your arm and immediately loosened his grip and smirked at you.
"Damn, you're feisty aren't you?" He winked.
You gagged.
You dragged Jae Eun out of the shop and took her to her house.
"You sure you don't want to stay y/n?" Her mother asked.
"I'd love to but I have to go home and study, maybe some other time" you bowed before turning round to go home.

When you arrived home you slipped on some pyjamas and as you were feeling lazy, made yourself an instant ramen for dinner. You put a film on the tv and fell asleep watching it.

{A/N}
Aye so it wasn't that great but hopefully you still enjoyed it, as I've said, I'm still improving in my writing so sorry if some parts seem sorta rubbish lmao. But yeh...vote? :)