Chapter3

Your eyes slowly fluttered open.
Your parents hadn't woken you up yet which you found unusual as it was 7:00am already. *Maybe they're asleep*. No shower today I guess. You put on a maroon hoodie and black ripped jeans. You decided to knock on your parents bedroom door.

"Mum, dad?"
No answer.
You decided to open the door to find that they weren't in their room. Just then, you heard voices downstairs, being the nosey person you are, you decided to listen to what they were saying.

"It's only two months! She's 18, she can look after herself." Your dad spoke in a soft but stern voice.

"What's only two months?" You interrupted.
Their heads turn to the side to look at you.

"Oh! You're awake hunny. Have some breakfast..." your mum smiled sweetly.

"What's going on"
"Oh, uh, well you see-" your mother was cut off by your father.
"We're going on a business trip and we'll have to leave you alone for a couple of months. Is that ok with you?"  

*Not that I'd have a chance anyway*

"Sure. Can you take me to school? It's almost 8:00am" you asked.
"Oh! Yes let's go".

---------------at school----------------
Luckily you didn't have biology today, so you didn't have to see Jungkook. You spotted Jae Eun and Jackson by the lockers chatting.

"Guys! Over here!" You yelled loud enough for them to hear.
"Y/n-ah! Gimme a hug~" Jae Eun sang. The two of you hugged before you turned to Jackson and gave him a shy smile, he smiled widely back.
As Jae Eun was getting her stuff out of her locker, a few things fell to the floor.
"Ah! Y/n could you get those for me?"
You bent down to pick her stuff up, but before you could a boy with silver hair and black rimmed glasses scooped it up. His cotton candy colored lips curved into a gentle smile, his dimples showing. *woah I could drown in those dimples*.

"You dropped these" he said still looking you in the eyes before passing you the fallen items and helping you up.
"Be careful ^_^" he spoke calmly 

"WHO was that?" You asked.
"Oh, that's Namjoon.....the leader of BTS"
*WHAT*

"No way! He looks so sweet!" You protested.
"Yeah, some boys master that look. After, you know, toying with half the girls in the school." Jackson pouted.

"He does know how to throw good parties. Which I guess is good. Apart from that he's the devil." Jae Eun responded.

"Are you going y/n? To his party?" Jackson asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, I don't know. I don't even know who he is." You responded looking down.

"Neither do we to be honest. But that doesn't stop us. Please come y/n-ahhh" Jae Eun jokingly begged.
"Fine" you sighed.
---------------------back at home-------------------
It's the night of his party. You were still hesitant to go, at least your friends were going.
You put on a white lace top, white high-waisted shorts and a black and white flannel. You wore some red lipstick and did some winged eyeliner. *damn I look good*.

Picking up your bag and phone, you walked downstairs messaging Jae Eun as she was supposed to pick you up. Your parents had left a few minutes after you got home, thankfully.

They still think you're too young for these parties.

Right on cue your doorbell rang. You had to admit, you were kinda excited because you'd never been to a party like this, your parents were too protective. *Weird, why are they always leaving me alone then*.

You opened the door to Jae Eun. W o w. She was wearing a pink shirt with a white pencil skirt, her hair was curly and she had applied cute pink makeup.
"Nice! You ready to go y/n?"
You nodded and stepped outside locking the door.
-------------------at Namjoons house--------------
As you approached the house-or should I say mansion? You could hear blaring music and you could see boys who were clearly p*ssed already on the lawn.
As you and Jae Eun walked past, the smell of alcohol got stronger. You were suddenly pulled back by a boy that you didn't recognize at all.