Night terrors (N)

We got back into the house in the evening. There was enough time for all of us to binge watch take me out. Don't ask, it was mainly Louis's and Jayden's idea. They are both goofballs so its not surprising they have become so close. Admittedly I was a little bit jealous but then again Louis was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gay for Harry. I think I'm joking. Wouldn't be surprised though, they've always had a connection none of the other boys had. Louis is more like a brother to her, in fact they call each other brother and sister from time to time, its sweet. I went back to focusing on the episodes of boring, stuck-up, fake love. It annoys me but I exaggerate my hate for it for the sake of my pride.

By the time it had turned  11pm I had already excused myself from the lounge and off to bed. I posted a snapchat story saying goodnight to all my wonderful fans and shut my eyes. The emptiness beside me in the bed was distinct and cold. Usually I identify as a proud single being but sometimes I can fall into traps of feeling lonely even when I'm surrounded by people.

I had a weird dream that everyone I knew became gummy bears and starting eating each other and me. Listen.. I don't know it's just how my mind works. Anyway, I woke up to the sound of a hushed scream, like someone was trying to scream but was holding it back, it was still fairly loud. Looking over to my l left I noticed Jayden in a cold sweat, panting heavily and cursing under her breath. "You alright Jay?" I asked her.
She gasped in shock and guilt when she noticed me "I am so so sorry, did I wake you up I didn't mean to I promise it was just that I-"
To stop her ramble of nonsense I tackled her in an embrace. Sometimes I wish we could be like this all the time, but we can't because it is just too complicated. Plus, it's not like she has or will ever have feelings for me when there are 4 other hot boys who are so much better than me. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I guess Jayden and I both have our fair share of venting to do, but for now, I'm relishing the feeling of being engulfed in a delicate pair of arms.

••••••
These chapters aren't long but I'm hoping by the end there will be enough. ~ from a galaxy in the ocean~ Ellie