Live or Love (J)

I flung the bike in front of me and grasped onto the metal bars, my entrance to the stadium. Inside guards swarmed every door, every area I could possibly access. My desperation to get to Niall is far greater than any authority or power they guards had over me. If I have to use force, I will.
"Excuse me sir I need to get through to backstage, I'm a close friend of Nialls"
"Unfortunately. No pass. No entrance. You'll have to tell Niall to personally accept you inside"

Shit. No I am not having this. I'm too close to just be bludgeoned to death from the guard who was previously chasing me. I have to do the only thing I can. Pushing the guard with force I proceed to tackle through the door he was blocking and sprint through corridors, mazes of nonsense created to confuse any unwanted guests. My brain is switching between the footsteps closing in and the relentlessly screaming crowd when all of a sudden my mind now focusses on something else. A voice, angelic and perfect. The world seemed to stop as only the beating of my heart and the humming voice roared softly.
"I'm sorry if I say I need you
But I don't care I'm not scared of love
Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker
Is that so wrong is it so wrong"
Niall...

A glimpse of light ahead shows my destination, what I have done this all for. The stage lights are blinding but that didn't stop me from spotting his figure, decorated with a black and white baseball tee and black skinny jeans. He turns, displaying his toothy grin and his face seems to light up. He starts a run and I follow meeting somewhere in the middle but panting because we sing, we don't exercise. (His muscles would prove otherwise😏)

We both stop and gaze lovingly into each others eyes. This 5 second glance spoke a million words as I stare into his crystal blue eyes. Finally, releasing all my desperation and lust into this reunion we locked lips and the world stopped. No longer do I care if someone wants to kill me. No longer do I care about record labels. No longer do I care about the millions of fans gawking and screaming in a state of shock. I'm making a personal oath in this moment, that this is the boy who I care about and will forever care about. I love him....

"I love you" I exclaimed out loud which made Niall smile. Quickly I lean in to kiss once more and Niall returns the favour. We kiss for what seemed like eternity, but probably was only like 4 seconds before something strange happens. He stops kissing, he doesn't pull away immediately, just his lips stop. Opening my eyes I look into his. Fear is the only emotion I can make out. Why though? He seems to be leaning on my a little too much but I figure he is just nervous so I put my hands around his back to try and stabilise him. What's that? Something wet and strange greets my hand, I almost chuckled thinking about what the boys or Niall could've done to make this mess.

I decide to look at my hand to reveal the mystery. I can't smile anymore as I see my hand. The crimson shine of blood smiling
sadistically back at me. What? My hands and eyes now travel down to his belly to discover what might've happened when I see the gaping hole soaking the surrounding area with litres of blood. I let go of Niall in shock to see him collapse helplessly to the ground. Paramedics rush on and take Niall away on a stretcher and an array of audience members are crying and look concerned. My brain still had processed what has happened, the peak of my life leading to the rock bottom of my life in a total of a few seconds. The one thing that kept me stable ripped away from me with the residue of a pool of blood being a constant reminder.

I turn around to see a guard. What's his name? Who cares? I don't have time to pity him. The gun out for show gracefully in his hands. Making no effort to hide his disastrous crime.

This is all my fault.

————————
~From a galaxy within the ocean~ Ellie