Don't Go - Draco

Panic broke out in Hogwarts after everyone heard Voldemort's message. Some students, especially younger ones, were running away, looking for a place to hide or to flee. Other students were preparing for the war to support Harry or Voldemort. But we also had the Slytherins, who just were accompanied by Mr Filch to the dungeons. Y/N didn't know what to do. She worried not about her own safety, but about Draco's. She knew he didn't intend to be a Death Eater, but he couldn't switch sides. Not at this moment.

Before she could run after him, a friend of her took her hand and pulled her along. "Where are we going?" Y/N screamed as children were screaming and loud footsteps were echoing through the halls of the castle. "We are going to find your boyfriend. Someone has to knock some sense into his head," Before she could say something else, she followed her friend to the dungeons, where the Slytherin's had been sent to.

A loud bang interrupted their way and a load of students came their way. They were wearing a black uniform and green ties. Slytherin students. "Come one! Hurry up," Her friend yelled as they continued their way. "I can't see Draco," Y/N told her as she looked around. Her friend Y/F/N was about to yell something back as another voice called out, "Y/N!" The two of them turned to the voice. It was Draco. "Go!" Her friend ordered and pushed her softly towards him. She shot her another encouraging smile, before following the wave of students.

Y/N kept looking after her friend for a second, before turning to her boyfriend. She fought through the younger and scared student. Draco held out his arms, taking his girlfriend relieved in his arms. The tight grip of his arms around her, make her feel safe. He pressed a kiss on the side of her head and, much to his displeasure, he pulled away. "Please stay out of trouble, I don't want you to get hurt." Y/N was confused. She didn't even think about leaving his side again. "What do you mean?" Draco pressed another kiss to her forehead. "I have to do something. I will find you later."

Draco shot her a longing and sad smile, before taking the same path as her friend just did. It broke her heart to see Draco like this. Doing terrible things against his own will. She shook head, trying to clear her mind. She had to set her priorities. Nothing helped, every thought slid back to Draco and the huge danger, he could be in right now. She closed her eyes, thinking about all the things she and Draco could do afterwards. After this heart-ripping and tear-bringing war. Y/N took a deep breath, moved a step towards and decided to fight in the war. Fighting for Harry and against Voldemort and his followers.

The war was terrible. You could see people getting hurt, falling to the ground dying. There was no way, Draco could end up like this. It just couldn't happen. Out of sudden, everything went quiet. Death Eather and other evil creatures left the ground of Hogwarts, vanishing in the Forbidden Forest. Everyone was confused. Y/N could see the Weasley's and Hermione, cowering over one of the twin's body. Professor Lupin and another woman laying side by side. Dead. A sob erupted her body at the sight of the dead bodies around her. Shooked by her surroundings, she didn't notice Hermione coming closer to her.

"Draco is not dead," Y/N turned to her. Hermione's eyes were swollen and red, making it look like she had been crying for centuries, "I mean he is not dead." "How do you-?" Y/N began to ask, but Hermione interrupted her. Nobody actually knew about their relationship, since they always kept it as a secret. "I see the way he is looking at you. The way you look at him. I am not surprised, you are not by them. You may love him, but your heart is in the right spot." Hermine shot her another weak smile, before walking back to the Weasley's. The family looked at her with wide eyes after the conversation they just witnessed.

Y/N just stood there. Not able to stutter out a word. She didn't have to since everyone suddenly rushed out of the doors. Whispers and cries began to get audible as a group of Death Eaters came closer to the castle again. A huge person, who looked like Hagrid, carried a person. As closer, the person came, as more clear was it that it was indeed Hagrid. Carrying Harry Potter. People began to cry hard and sobs were like thunders after their lightning died. Their lightning was Harry.

Voldemort's evil laughed made everything even worse. Everything seemed so hopeless and lost. Y/N jumped a bit as a big hand took hers from behind. Her head only moved a bit, but it was enough to recognize Draco. He shot her a sad expression. It was even sadder as the one he gave her hours ago. "Draco!" His parents called him over. They wanted him to stand along with them and the Dark Lord. Y/N looked up at him, tears were streaming down her face. "Please don't go," she whispered and squeezed his hand as hard as she could. Y/N would never want him to choose between his parents and her. However, she wanted him to stand next to anyone but him. Voldemort. "I am sorry," he replied in quite a tone, gently trying to get his hand out of hers. His heart broke into a million pieces as he did that.

Without thinking, he placed his cold lips on her ones. He could taste blood because of the cut she had on her upper lip. Her lips made the ice cold feeling melt from his lips but it returned once he pulled away. "I love you. Don't forget that," He whispered as he turned around and stepped away from her. Y/N was about to follow him, but Y/F/N pulled her back. "Draco!" She screamed in tears repeatedly, "Draco! Please don't go." At her sobs, he felt like someone punched him in his chest and ripped out his heart. But even at this ache, he didn't turn around. It was for her best.