Relationship Advice

Here are some things I need for you to do:

1. PM me, comment on here, or go onto my message board and tell me the situation.

2. Give me an alias or just say 'Anonymous' so I know who to address the advice to if you don't want your username shown

3. Please please please tell me if I'm allowed to post it in my updates. If you don't want your problems to be shared with others, then I certainly won't do so.

That last point being said, I understand that there are some things that are personal and private, but at the same time there are moments where you need an outsider's opinion. So feel free to PM me about it and I will certainly get back to you on it as soon as possible.

ALSO!

I will give advice no matter what sexual orientation you are. Or even advice on trying to figure out what your sexual orientation is because the most important relationship you will ever come across is the one that you have with yourself.

But please, if you have a problem with something mentioned later on, message me privately and don't leave rude comments. The situations posted will be ones that real people are going through. They don't need negative feedback from others.

****My advice will be based on stereotypical people and behaviors. The advice I give may or may not fit your situation 100%! But I will surely try my best with the knowledge given to me of the situation.****