8 ||▪️

Jungkook Pov.

Me and jimin hyung just finished our classes so we decided to get back home and clean our shared apartment before both Jennie and yugyeom come.

It was getting a bit boring so I went toward the tv and connected my phone to play some music, I played some famous English songs that my friend kept sending me, I started dancing while walking toward jimin hyung, he laughed as he shook his head meaning he won't dance with me, but I never take no as an answer, I pulled him and started dancing with him, he laughed as my hand found it way around his waist, my grip on his waist tightened as I tried to fasten his pace while slowly pulling him closer to me.

" we should finish kookie.. " he said still laughing adorably as he tried to get away from me but I stopped him as I shook my head wanting to continue the dance.

" they will arrive soon " he said with a visible pout on his lips, I unconsciously stared at his plump lips as I bit my own, trying to stop myself from looking at him, but I only stopped when I heard the bell.

He gasped as he pushed me away slowly " kookie go open the door while I finish here " he said as he tried cleaning what left.

I nodded my head as I stomped my way toward the door, I knew that it either yugyeom or jennie but I prefer spending time with jimin hyung.

After jimin hyung finished cleaning he sat down next to Jennie while I sat on the couch facing them.

Jennie was playing with her phone when she flicked her hair revealing her neck and her left side shoulder making jimin eyes widen.

" what are those? " he asked as he gently moved his finger on her neck, though I am curious I stayed still pretending to care about my own business.

" w..what? " she asked confused as he rubbed her own neck but jimin moved her hand away as he asked her " those marks? ".

My eyes widened as I saw jimin emotionless face, his girlfriend Jennie almost freaking out as she stuttered a bit before she laughed.

" oh this? I burned myself with the hair curler " she said as she pout " do you think it will leave a scar? " she asked as she held jimin hand giving him puppy eyes.

" hope not, wait let me bring some medicine to apply on " jimin said as he stood up to get the first aid-kit while I just scoffed at her lie, yugyeom cheated on me enough to realize when a person is lying.

" you know he doesn't deserve to be cheated on. " I said loud enough for her to hear annoyance visible in my tone.

" well, if he comply to all my needs I wouldn't have done it. " she said as she crossed her legs while smiling at me.

" you could just break up with him and find someone who can do both. " I said not amused by the way she was looking at me.

" mmm, but it hard to find someone like him... someone who will only look at me. " she said as she glanced at where jimin disappeared to.

" I wonder sometime, is sex all you can think of? " I said as I remembered yugyeom cheating on me.

" we have been dating for more than 4 months now, the far we went is kissing, wouldn't you cheat on your boyfriend if he just kiss you? " she asked giving me all her attention as if my answer will change everything.

" No, I wouldn't.. if he loves me then I don't care about sex, even if I am addicted to it " I said earning a laugh as a response from her.

" that why yugyeom is cheating on you " she said loud enough for me to hear.

" well, it's not something new I am used to it " I said showing her that I already know and I don't give a fuck to that.

" sorry i took time " jimin said as he walked toward us with the aid-kit in his hands.

" it's ok baby " Jennie said as she kissed his right cheek giving me a victory smile in return, it felt as if she was telling me even if she cheat she's sure of jimin staying by her side.

The sound of bell interrupted our staring session as I walked past the couple to open the door for my boyfriend.

" hey " he said while bitting his lips looking at me nervously as he followed me inside.

I didn't bother to reply but I sat next to him as both of us watched jimin treating Jennie 'Fake' burn marks.

" what is he doing? " yugyeom asked his voice a bit worried and confused by jimin action.

" she got BURNED by her curling iron " I said sarcastically earning a glare in return by her.

" finished " jimin said as he smiled sweetly at her before caressing her hair " careful next time " he said again before standing up to return the first aid-kit.

I just stayed still in my place not liking the idea of her lying to him, or me keeping shut about it, but he doesn't deserve to be sad... so I stayed quiet about her cheating on him.

I looked at my boyfriend as I told him to follow me to my room, since we both needed to talk.

" what did you want to talk to me about? " yugyeom asked as he sat down on my bed eyeing me, he seem to be hoping that he will get some fun tonight by the way he was looking at me.

" let's make it short, let's break up. " I said as I glared at him, he was shocked but then he laughed as he walked toward me.

" you're joking right? " he asked as he took a hold of my shirt while one of his hands caressed my face.

" do you see me laughing? " I asked as I harshly pushed his hands away from both my cheek and clothes.

" it's not just because I cheated on you isn't it? " he asked as he stared deep into my eye, a smirk forming on his lips.

I avoided looking at his eyes as I started scratching the back of my neck feeling nervous by the way he was looking at me.

" is it because of him? " he asked anger lacing his voice as he glared at me.

" he's straight.. " I said earning a laugh in return.

" and he seem to be so in love with his girlfriend " he said as he stood in front of me " what would happen to him, if he finds out about his girlfriend cheating on him.. with his dorm mate boyfriend? " he added as he looked at me with his victory smile.

" don't you dare harm him yugyeom! I am not just breaking up with you for liking him, I am tired of you cheating on me. " I almost shouted at him.

" yeah, and you always forgive me for that, but since you started developing feelings for him, you're throwing me away. " he said to me as if jimin was in fault, he doesn't even know about my feelings toward him.

" not because I am breaking up with you means I will go out with him, I am not you! " I said anger slightly filling me.

" oh please, once you find the chance you will get in his pants. " Yugyeom scoffed as he sat back down.

" at least I take responsibility over my actions, I don't fuck and ditch- " I got interrupted when I heard jimin soft voice calling me.

I glared at yugyeom before I turned to open my bedroom door " yes? " I smiled as I leaned on the door frame letting yugyeom see how much jimin can change my mood in few seconds.

" just wanted to ask if you two want to eat? " he smiled as he looked at the two of us, but yugyeom being the jealous boy he is, he glared at jimin before bumping his shoulder as he got out off my room.

" sorry, did I interrupt something? " jimin asked as he glanced at yugyeom with a concerned expression.

" no, sorry about his attitude. " I bowed as I heard him say it was ok and that it didn't bother him.