The First Akuma in Months

Marinette/Ladybug's POV

"Tikki/Plagg/Trixx/Pollen/Wayzz SPOTS ON/CLAWS OUT/EARS OUT/STRIPES ON/SHELL ON!" We said in unison. Me and Adrien turned into Ladybug and Chat. The rest turned into Rena Rouge, Queen Bee and Jade Turtle.

Rena Rouge:

Queen Bee:

Jade Turtle:

Jade Turtle:

"Follow us guys!" Adr~ I MEAN CHAT NOIR says

"Follow us guys!" Adr~ I MEAN CHAT NOIR says. They followed us. We reached the roof-top of Alya's house. Alya panicked, because the akuma was near her family's house. "Guys, you go ahead. I'll get my family to safety." And with that she left. "Hmm.. I thought there were 2 of you. Hmmm... what ever! I will just steal ALL OF YOUR MIRACULOUS'! My name is Micro Sound. No body ever listened to the music I have. I will take voices of those who wronged me!" Then she started to get something from behind her back. (If anyone knows Aphmau the youtuber and watched the Estorra episodes u will know this weapon)

 (If anyone knows Aphmau the youtuber and watched the Estorra episodes u will know this weapon)

(I also stole it from the internet and croped it by Scratch.)

What a weird choice of weapon. Even weirder then the Mr. Pegion weapon. It was a guitar. Like Guitar Villain but it has steel at the bottom part. Oh well.

(When Ladybug uses Lucky Charm)

"LUCKY CHARM!" I say. A guitar pick appears. "Do useless things always come out of lucky charm?" Jade asks. While Chat explains I use my 'Spotted Vision' to see how to use this charm. I look around. I see a fire hydrant spotted, then a lampost, then the guitar. I look down to the pick its spotted. Not quite useless now Jade. I run to the hydrant and jump of it. I use my yoyo to pull on to the lampost. I then swing around the top part of the post then land on it and shoot out to the akuma. I throw the pick into the hole where the voices are. The voices trapped in the guitar were released. The girls, guys and I reach for the guitar and broke it. "No more evil doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha. Bye bye petite papillon. MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" I say. The akuma is now purified. A little teenage girl was purified. Beep beep. "Whoops. Got 4 mins left. Bye!" I say. I gesture the guys to come. Queen Bee has used nothing so she will be bringing the girl home. I nod and show them the way to the music studio. We de-transformed there and hung out. Chloe came back. We started to talk about the WBWD and which song we will be playing. "You guys do know I already got that covered right? I was writing a song when I was first showing you this place! And for the auditions I have a song that I made about love." They looked at me with surprise. We all agreed that we will try the audition song first. "But who is playing instruments and who is singing?" asked Alya. "I VOTE MARINETTE AND ADRIEN SING! And yes I heard you sing before Adrien." Chloe said pointing at Adrien. "Well, I guess you 2 are lead singers. I call drums!" Nino says. "Then I call, electric guitar." Alya calls. "Hmmm.. I guess I will be other guitarist." Chloe calls. "I didn't know you play guitar." Adrien says in surprise. She shrugs.

(Start Song)

Adrien: BOLD Marinette: ITALIC Both: BOLD/ITALIC

Little do you know, how I'm breaking while you fall asleep. Little do you now, I'm still haunted by the memories. Little do you know, I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece. Little do you know I, need a little more time. Underneath it all, I'm held captive by the hole inside. I've been holding back, for the fear that you might, change your mind. I'm ready to forgive, but forgetting is a harder fight. Little do you know I, need a little more time.

I'll wait, I'll wait. I'll love you like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait. I'll promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait. The love is here and here to stay, so lay your head on me. Little do you know, I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep. Little do you know, all my mistakes are slowly drowning me. Little do you know, I'm trying to make it better piece by piece. Little do you know I, I love you till the sun dies.

I'l wait, just wait. I love you like I've never felt the pain. Just wait, I love you like I never been afraid. Just wait, our love is here and here to stay.

So lay your head on me.

I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll wait, I love you like I've never felt the pain. I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait. The love is here and here to stay, so lay your head on me. Lay your head on me. So lay your head on me. 

Cause' little do you know I, I love you till the sun dies.

(End of Song)

That was the end of our song session. I look at the back to see an amazed Nino, a happy Alya and an amused Chloe. I look to my left see Adrien staring at me. I smile. "We should probably pack up. We don't want to end up like me in the morning. See yah. And leave the equitment here." I say while passing them keys to this place and leaving. They walk outside with me. I hope we can practice more.