A Musical Confession

Marinette's POV

Well, I guess it is time to confess to THE Adrien Agreste. It all started like this:

Alya and I were playing Truth or Dare. It was my time to choose. "I pick.... DARE!" I say. Alya had this 'Oh you are gonna regret the day you dared me to slap Nino' look. I was like, oh no... I'm dead in my brain. "I dare you to confess to Adrien. At lunch time next Monday." Oh god. "Well, I guess its a dare so... can I have you and Chloe to help me? Also Nino?" I ask. She starts to call them. I hear the accept. "What do you want us to do?" Alya asks. "Play like we are a band. Yeah. I mean like Nino on drums and you and Chloe on the guitars." They said okay. 

And that is how I ended here. In the music room waiting for Adrien. He came in. I started to sing to the song 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift.

(Start the Song)

We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts, I'm standing there. On the balcony in the Summer air. See the light, see the party, the ball gowns. I see you make your way through the crowd, and say "hello". Little did I know. That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles. And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet!". And I was cryin' on the staircase, beggin' you, "Please don't go!". And I said, "Romeo take me, somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waitin' all theres left to do is run! You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story baby, just say 'yes'." So sneak out to the garden to see you. We keep quiet 'cause were dead if they knew, so close your eyes. Escape this town for a little while. O-oh-oh. 'Cause you were Romeo I was a scarlet a letter. And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet!". But you were everything to me I was beggin' you, "Please don't go!". And I said, Romeo take me, somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waitin' all theres left to do is run! You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story baby, just say 'yes!'". "Romeo save me. They're trying to tell me how to feel. This love is difficult, but it's real. Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess. It's a love story, baby just say 'yes!'". Oh oh oh. I got tired waitin'. Wonderin' if your ever comin' around. My fate is fadin'. When I met you in the outskirts of town. And I said, "Romeo save me. I've been feeling so alone. I've keep waitin', but you never come. Is this in my head? I don't know what to think." He knelt to the ground, pulled out ring and said, "Marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone. I love you and, thats all I really know. I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress. It's a love story, baby just say, "yes!". Oh oh oh... oh oh oh. 'Cause we were both young when I first saw, you.

(Stop da song! So beautiful tho...)

We stopped. I saw him, he was in the verge of tears like me. The rest left. I said while touching his cheek, "I love you Adrien Agreste. I have always when the first day we met." I smile. Then, the most surprising thing to me happened. He kissed me. "I'll love you until the day I die. Never forget that." He said smiling. "And, will you be my girlfriend?" "YES! Infinite times yes! I love you Agreste." I said smiling. He and I were crying joyful tears. We walked out to our friends holding hands. "So? Is it official?" Alya asked. "Yes. Yes it is." I say. "EEEEEEEEEEEE! YES!" Alya and Chloe squeal fangirling over their ship. Then, another surprise came out way. "Hi babe. What is happening?" We looked behind us. It was Nathaniel. Chloe ran up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. "They're finally official." Nathaniel put his hand around Chloe's waist. "Soooo... what is happenin' here?" I asked pointing to the arm that belonged to Nathaniel around Chloe's waist. "I thought you told them?" Nathaniel said confused. "Well, I will do the honours of telling them. We are dating!" "CHLOE! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!" Me and Alya yell in unison. Then, the she-demon came. "Hello Adri-hun! Why are you holding this trashes hand when you could be holding mine?" She says while trying to grab my boyfriends hand. "Umm.. its normal for boyfriends and girlfriends to do this right? Or is it normal to prove that were boyfriend and girlfriend by doing this?" He grabs me and kisses me. I was shocked but melted into the kiss, putting my hands into his hair. I opened my eyes and saw Lila, and other Adrien Agreste fangirls lookin' at me with daggers. Adrien pulled away, both of us wanting more. Most of them (including Lila) ran away while, some of them congratulating me. I was surprising that some of them are actually, congratulating me in winning over THE Adrien. We walked to our classes together. Sticking like glue the rest of the day. I love this boy and he loves me back. I hope this isn't a dream.

OMG! THEY FINALLY CONFESSED TO EACH OTHE! EEEEEEE! I am loving the tension between Lila and Marinette that I started. AND CHLONATH IS HAPPENING! EEEEE! If u don't ship ChloNath then sorry! Anyway, I hope you loved this chapter. There will be more drama soon. Anyway, I'll be ending the chapter here now. BAIIIII! :D