Chaol/Dorian

I know this one is basically already canon I ship these two so hard, also if you can't tell I'm slightly obsessed with QOS

When Dorian woke he was in an unfamiliar bedroom. He notices a pressure on his hand before he opens his eyes. And when he does he see's his hand is engulfed in a slightly larger, more callused hand. He fallows it to find it's Chaol's,  he's slumped over, asleep in a chair with wheels pulled up close to the bed he lies on. Dorian squeezes his hand, and that seems to jolt Chaol awake. His eyes go wide when he sees Dorian on the bed. 

"Is this hell?" Dorian croaks, trying out a joke. Chaol smiles, but it doesn't reach his eyes. 

"No, you can't cheat the inevitable quite yet." That fake smile fades as he whispers "I don't know what I would have done if I lost you." 

"You would have gotten along just fine" 

"Would I have? Gods Dorian you were only out three days and I was a mess." 

"Please don't tell me you sat here the whole time" 

"Well it's not like I had much of a choice, the Terrasan Court really doesn't mess around" Dorian smiled slightly at this news. 

"Oh I bet that will be fun to deal with when I get back, I'm forever grateful that Ce-Aelin would be willing to help my court, but I don't know if some of the more aggravating members of my court will feel the same" 

"You can worry about that later" Chaol scolds "For now, worry about this" He moves chair closer, leans over the bed and softly presses his lips against Dorians. Dorian hesitates for a moment, shook, but then he gladly returns the pressure, running his hands over the powerful forearms braced next to his head. The kiss is soft and slow, a expression of love and trust, but regardless they are still gasping for air by the time Chaol breaks away. Chaol gives an embarrassed smile, and leans over again, this  time pressing his lips to his forehead. 

"Sleep, heel, we'll talk again when you are back to full strength" Before he turned and wheeled out leaving Dorian on the bed alone, smiling like an idiot. 

~

"Ok, wait, whose this Rowan guy?" Dorian asks, him and Chaol are now both sitting on the bed while Chaol explains everything that happened. 

"He's a full fae, warrior, his magic is confusing: it might be ice, might be wind, I'm still not sure. I think he and Aelin are a thing, but I've heard him say something about a 'blood oath' so I don't know. He also might be a hawk?" 

"Wait silver hair, face tattoo?" Dorian questions. 

"yes"Chaol affirms. 

"I've seen him, once, when Aelin came in earlier, he's weird, follows her pretty close and doesn't say much." Dorian recalls.

"I don't know whats up with him." Chaol sighs, but I think he made some good choices regardless." 

"I know, I have never even spoken to him yet I owe him my kingdom" 

"Well at least we know that even with the change in rulers Adarlan will still have an ally. 

Word count: 528