/10/

Sarina's POV

"Ms. Meggan, this is-" I said.

"Erik Schulke. Why weren't you here yesterday, huh?" she asked folding her arms.

"I woke up late," Erik lied.

"Whatever," she said and rolled her eyes. "You'll sit with her in the middle."

"Okay," he said.

We walked over to the desks and sat down. Adrian was talking to Jason. Jonathan, Anthony, and Julianna walked into the class. I made eye contact with Julianna and she glared at me. She turned her head and walked over to her seat. oh gods. she's really mad at me. Jonathan and Anthony walked over and sat in front of us. I waved at them. Jonathan rolled his eyes and Anthony smiled. Jonathan looked over at Erik and frowned.

"Where were you yesterday? Julianna and I were trying to reach you," he said.

"Don't worry. I was with Erik," I said and smiled.

"And that's supposed to make me happy because?" he asked.

"Never mind. Don't worry about it. I'm fine," I said.

"Whatever, Sarina," he said and sat back in his chair.

Jordan walked in with a frown on his face. Jordan? with a frown on his face? that's weird. didn't know he could frown. He talked to Ms. Meggan and she pointed towards our table. He walked over and sat down next to me.

"Hi, Jordan," I said and smiled.

"Hey," he said coldly.

I frowned and turned away. Julianna walked over and kissed his forehead. He looked up at her and forced a smile. She kissed him and he kissed her back. She broke the kiss, smiled, and walked back to her table. He turned back and his face was red. aww. that's cute.

"Shut up, Sarina," he said and smiled.

The bell rang and Adrian and Alina sat down in their seats.

"Cheer clinic starts today after school at 2:45 in the commons. Football players! There will be practice all week. starting at 3:00."

"Yes!" Jonathan and Jordan said.

"There will be a volleyball game tonight at 6:00. That's all for today folks. Have a wonderful day!"

"Alright, class. We have two students who weren't here yesterday. Erik Schulke and Jordan Edwards. We'll skip the power part because I want to get to some action," she said rubbing her hands together.

oh no. please be something simple.

"Okay, class. We're going to the second gym," she said. "Leave your stuff here and we'll walk down there."

I stood up and started walking. Erik grabbed my hand and we walked outside the room. Adrian walked up to me.

"So what happened to the visit?" she asked.

"It got delayed," I said.

"Delayed?" she said frowning.

"Why?" I said.

"Nothing. Whatever. Are you going to be a little cheerleader?" she asked.

"Duh. I've done cheer since 6th grade," I said.

"Oh. Ew. Okay," she said and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and Erik laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.