Fight

(You and Logan had been together for 1 year)

Y/n P.O.V
You were sat on the couch in yours and Logan's apartment. You were watching your favourite show when you heard the door slam. You looked over to see Logan walk In with tears streaming down his face. "HOW COULD YOU?!" He shouted wiping the tears off his face to see more run down after.

"How could I what?" You calmly said. Getting off of the couch and walking over to him.

"HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME?!" He shouted. His eyes were a darker shade of blue and his cheeks were tear stained.

Your eyes opened wide with shock...

You hated seeing him like this. But you had no clue what he was on about.

"I never cheated on you" you whispered. Feeling hurt by his words.

"WELL WHY DID JAKE JUST TELL ME THAT YOU KISSED HIM??!" He angrily shouted. Turning away and hitting the wall.

"What the actual fuck? No I didn't?! ITS FUNNY TO HOW YOU TRUST HIM MORE THAN ME!" You screamed. Jake was lying, you never kissed him! Why did he say that?!

Just then, you saw Logan turn around and slap you around the face. Everything was in slow motion... you felt a sting shoot threw your cheek and you fell to the floor. As soon as he hit you he instantly regretted it. Covering his mouth I shock.

You sat their still. Looking up at him in disbelief whilst clutching your cheek in pain.

"Baby I'm so sorry!" He whispered. Dropping by your side on the floor next to you.

He went to touch you but you quickly scooted away. This time tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Baby girl please don't be scared of me." He calming said. Tears streaming down his face to.

You got up and ran to the Bath room, locking it and sliding your back down the door. You heard Logan run after you.

"Baby please open the door I'm so sorry! I promised that I'd never hurt you and I just did!" He cried. You heard him slid down the door on the other side.

You clutched you knees in your arms and burst into tears. You weren't scared of him it was mainly the shock of it all.
For about an hour you both were just sat their. You on the bathroom floor and Logan on the other side. Both leaning against the door.
Logan was just saying calming words to you and you were just listening. He would occasionally say 'I love you' but you didn't say anything back. You could tell he was deeply sorry.
You slowly got up and unlocked the door. You opened it to Logan who had quickly got up and embraced you into a hug that was so deeply filled with love and sorrow that your burst into tears into his arms. He picked you and laid you on the bed. He kissed you and said how sorry he was. And that he'd never do it again. He swore to protect you and care for you.
You smiled through your tears and finally said 'I love you to...'
He smiled a hugged you. And didn't let go for the rest of the night...

____________________________________
Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it! Requests are open down in the comments.
Xx