Jake kisses you...

Disclaimer: Y/n is a youtuber to. (Y/N means your name.)

Y/N P.O.V

You were sat in your's and Logan's shared apartment. you had been home alone all day as Logan had been out in business meetings and doing stuff for the Vlog. You were sat in bed scrolling threw your laptop. Looking threw your social media's. Having River-dale on in the background. (my favourite show right now!)

You decided to watch some of your video's with Logan from the past month on youtube. laughing whilst watching them. It really made you realise how lucky you were to have him in your life. Your fingers wandered to the comments to see what people wanted to see in your next video as you had asked them to before starting the challenge you had done with him. You laughed at some of the goofey ones but as you scrolled deeper and deeper into the comments you read some really horrible stuff people had been saying about you. "omg she's so ugly and fat. why does Logan even like her" "ewww what is she wearing" "Poor Logan" "he can do so much better."

For some reason you actually got quite upset by this. Feeling Tears stream down your face...

Suddenly your phone buzzed. You closed your laptop and grabbed your phone from the side cabinet. It was from Jake.

(the text between you to.)

Jake: Hey Y/N I was vlogging with Logan yesterday and I left my camera lens at your guys apartment. I know Logan's not in so could you let me in so i can get it? I can't start the vlog without it.

Y/N: Hey Jake yeah that's fine just text when your here.

Jake: Cheers, be there in 10.

You quickly jumped off of your bed and turned the TV off. you ran to the en suite and wiped your cheeks and tears dry. If Jake had found out you've been crying he will tell Logan and then he will ask why. I don't want to get his fans in trouble...

You put a bit of foundation on and mascara to cover your tear stained cheeks and walked into the kitchen to look for Jake's lens. When you found it you placed it on the table and sat on the couch ready for Jake to come and go. You weren't in the mood to be talking really, so the sooner he gets here the sooner he can go.

Your phone buzzed and looking at it, Jake was here. You replied with "OK come up" you beeped him in and opened the door when he came in.

"Hey" he said. stepping in and walking over to the table where he saw the lens on the table.  "can't stay for long, uncle Nathan's in the car" you laughed and said that's fine. Suddenly his phone wen't off. When he looked at it, his happy facial expression changed and he mumbled "oh shit" under his breath.

"Is everything ok?" you ask sitting on the table and looking at him curiously. Jake sighed and said.

"Yeah it's fine. Just in an argument with Erika at the moment. Things are getting pretty heated at the Team 10 House..." he looked away and you could tell he was genuinely upset.

"I can talk to her if you want. ask her what's the matter and get her views on it." after giving the offer you realised that you didn't really want to get involved but you've said it now.

"nah, it's fine I don't want you getting involved. It's not fair on you." He smiled and looked up at you. He slowly started to walk over to your and gently grabbed your hips.

Panicking you froze. Unable to comprehend what is about to happen. Jake leaned in and kissed you. He dropped the lens he had in his hand and on hearing it smash against the ground you pushed him away.

"Wha... what are you doing?!" Shocked you just sat there. still...

"Omg... I'm.. I... I'm so sorry! I didn't know what's just came over me. I... Uh... Please don't tell Erika! Or Logan for that matter.!" He started to panic and didn't know what to do.

You looked down at the smashed glass on the floor and quietly said. "I think you should leave..."

Jake looked at you and then looked at the smashed glass on the floor. He sighed and you watched a tear drop fall from his cheek and onto the glass filled floor. He whispered sorry, before leaving. Once he had shut the door you leaned back on the table. laying down completely on it, and cried. Looking up at the ceiling your mind couldn't comprehend what just happened. About 10 minutes had just passed and you got up and slowly walked over to the closet. Opening it and retrieving a broom. You swept up the glass and poured it into the bin. As you were walking back into your bedroom, you heard the door open. In walked Logan with his vlog camera in his hand shouting at it whilst laughing with manager Jeff that had just walked in to. Lydia with Kong following behind. They were all laughing when suddenly Logan looked over at you. He smiled. You really weren't in the mood so you just gave him a sad smile and closed the door to your shared bedroom. dragging yourself over to the bed and covering yourself with your blanket. Before slowly closing your eyes and falling asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! did you like part 1? part 2 out soon as im already writing it !! sorry haven't been on here for a while. that's changing now!!woohoo!