Chapter 14 - The Sleepover at the Sakamaki's

So sorry for the wait guys, had collage and that anyway guys here is it!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 

Yui's POV

After I told the boys about my choice, they have been very supportive, I shared this with my new sisters, the Takumis girls and they accept my choice. Shu and Reiji invite the girls to stay with us for a few nights, I thought it was a great idea it gets the boys to be with their girls. Shu had Nagisa, Reiji had Luna, Laito had Miya, Kanato had Angel, Subaru had Lilly and Ayato had me.

The girls came over after school. The boys were happy to see them, Angel brought her puppy, Snowy, she ran to Kanato with his teddy in her mouth. Kanato picked up Snowy and teddy and hugged and kissed Angel. I smiled at them. I thought they were the cutest couple.

We all went into the living room wearing our PJs like a normal sleepover party, this is my first one. I was excited.

We were all talking and laughing, having a fun time, until Miya asked me a question.

"Hey Yui why does Ayato call you Pancakes?" She asked,

"Well I think it's because of my flat chest." I answered blushing looking down until Miya started to laugh.

"What?! Flat Chest?! Ayato-kun, have you looked at yourself in the mirror, you're the flattest out of all us!" Miya pointed at my boyfriend, laughing and I think Ayato was started to get annoyed.

"That's because I'm a boy stupid! And mind your own business ya noisy cow!" Ayato yelled embarrassing.

"Hey I'm not a cow you cheeky bastard!" Miya yelled

"You're lucky that you are dating my brother or I will kill you" Ayato said back to her.

"Now, now come on let's stop fighting here, it's not worth it" Laito said pulling Miya onto his laps.

"I agree Ayato-kun calm down please" I sat onto his laps to calm him down. Ayato blushed and sighed, "Alright fine" I giggled and kissed his cheek. He's so cute when he blushes.

I looked over and saw Kanato and Angel playing with her puppy. Snowy ended up falling asleep cuddling with Teddy.

"Oh I know why don't we all play truth or dare?" Miya suggested.

"Ooo sounds fun" Angel smiled.

"Alright fine but no funny or embarrassing things" Nagisa yawned. Luna nodded in an agreement.

"Okay fine what about you Lilly?" Miya looked Lilly who was on Subaru's laps. "Okay I join in" The boys decided not to join in because they don't trust Miya and her dirty mind. I joined in though. So, the girls sat on the floor in circle while the boys were on the couch watching us.

"Okay I'll go first, Yui, truth or dare?" Miya asked me

"Truth" I said.

"Have you and Ayato had sex yet now truthfully?" Miya winked at me. My face went red.

"N-N-No! We haven't!" I blushed madly.

I overheard Ayato whispering to Subaru, "Not yet anyway" They chuckled. I groaned, "I heard that Ayato!" He laughed at me.

"Okay whatever my turn, Lilly truth or dare?" I asked Lilly.

"I'll go for a dare" Lilly said, I had a really good dare.

"I dare you to make Subaru-kun laugh" I giggled,

"What?!" Subaru was shocked.

Lilly giggled. "Okay!" She got up and went over her boyfriend and jumped on him. "Lilly don't even think about it" Subaru said. She giggled and started tickling him.

"No Lilly stop!" Subaru-kun was trying not to laugh. Ayato and Shu who were between Subaru smirked at each other.

"It looks like our baby brother is ticklish" Shu smirked, Ayato nodded, "I agree" They started tickling him to get him to laugh.

"Ah! No! Get off me you bastards!" Subaru yelled, "Come on baby brother laugh for your sweet girlfriend and your brothers" Ayato chuckled as he, Shu and Lilly were tickling him.

"Hahaha! Alright! Alright! You win!" Subaru was laughing and so they stopped, Shu and Ayato high fived each other and high fived Lilly too.

"I'll get you three for that" Subaru was breathing.

"Sorry baby it was a dare after all" Lilly kissed his forehead and sat back down. I giggled. That was funny.

"Okay my turn Angel truth or dare?" Lilly asked her twin sister.

"I'm saying truth" Angel replied back.

"Okay, what is the cutest thing about Kanato-kun that you like?" Lilly asked Angel.

"Everything, his singing, his face, his teddy, his sweets, I love everything about him and that's why he's the cutest person I have ever known" Angel giggled smiling. Kanato blushed shyly and looked away. I giggled, I thought that what was sweet.

"Okay my turn now, Miya truth or dare?" Angel said.

"Dare me little sister" Miya said.

"Okay I dare you to wear your boyfriend's hat and do an impression of him" Angel giggled evil.

Miya did what she was dared to, she took Laito's hat and start acting like him, for once Laito was embarrassing, his twin brothers started laughing at him. I started to giggle too.

As the night goes on, I've decided I wanted to go bed, Ayato wanted to stay up longer with his brothers, I gave the boys and the girls a wave goodnight and went to my bedroom,

As I was laying on my bed, I got wondering that why hasn't Ayato touch me yet, I know what he can be like but he hasn't touch me once or drunk my blood, is my chest too flat for him? Is my blood not good enough for him anymore? Ugh why am I thinking about this, I should be happy that he loves me and he wants make me into a vampire but still, I want Ayato to touch me and drink my blood, I wanted him to know that I will always his after all he is my first and only love and I want him to the first and only to have me.

End of Chapter 14

WARNING - The next couple of Chapters will be lemons so if you don't like it then don't read it please!!!! Thank you!  and Sorry about the characters being out of character x