🍂2

Haechan

"Hello??" I snapped again as Chenle's high pitch voice heard my ears. "Welcome to Earth once again, hyung." He said as he looked at me in a poker face while sitting at the bench.

I scratch my head and sigh with tiredness, I tried to look at that girl, and surprisingly, she's gone.

As a matter of fact, she's walking towards the exit, meaning I get to see her that close.

"Oh my gud, guys, act natural." I said as I looked at the girl and tapped Jaemin's legs.

"Dude! You know that hurts right?!" Jaemin almost screamed, because of the fact that I was hitting his legs too hard.

"S-sorry." I fake pouted and looked at him with a puppy eyes, and the same time the girl was looking right at me as she was walking towards the exit.

I blinked a lot of times, she was looking at me and I was looking at her too. I'm panicking on the inside, she probably thought I was weird.

She then just raised an eyebrow and walked out of the rooftop, I looked at her until she was completely gone out of my sight. Jaemin then suddenly stood up and smack his hand at the table.

"See?! I told you she's a weird person!" Jaemin said as he pointed to the door.

"Now now Jaemin, calm yourself down and just sit." Mark hyung told him, Jaemin sighed before he actually sitted down.

"Let's just actually enjoy ourselves since it is the last days of schools." Mark suggested, and we all agreed

"Man! I wish we can't go to school anymore." Chenle whined, "but we have an attendance so we have to." He continuted as he whined even more.

"Well, we don't have choice." Renjun said, I did agree on what he said. I'm feeling tired that every morning we have to wake up early just for doing nothing here.

We just basically talked about how we have no choice but to go to school and keep saying that we all can't wait then we get home.

The bell then rang, so we all grab our things and walked into the front of the school. The exact moment that I saw that girl walking in front of the school gate.

Sooner or later, it started raining, which was a weird thing considering it'll be summer in the next few days. The wasn't really that heavy but it was enough to make us grab our umbrellas and had to open it.

"Well then, take care everyone." Mark said as we all separated ways, I was the one left in front of the school grouds.

I notice that Siyeon was on the waiting shed because apparently she doesn't have an umbrella, her uniform is getting wet and it looked like she played in the rain. She was apparently getting cold, and it sucks because I have no jacket.

I just then decided to walk at her direction, although she is on a waiting shed she was still getting wet by the rain. She haven't seen me until I suddenly put the umbrella in front of her, she turned around to look at me.

"Oh uh," I nervously said, "I thought that you needed an umbrella because you're getting wet." I said.

She stared at me for a few seconds, making me feel even more nervous. She then suddenly talk.

"Are you a pervert?"

"W-what?! No!" I exclaimed as my face suddenly turns red, I felt my face heated.

"Okay then." She just said and had a moment of silence, I still looked at her, thinking what should I do at this point.

"Siyeon-ah." She broke the silence, then turned to me and bowed. I did the same.

"Haechan." I said.

"Haechan? The Lee Donghyuck?" She asked, I nodded.

She made an "oh" face and just remained silent again, she was looking at me as if it's like she wanted to say something.

"Uh, where are your friends?" I asked, hoping I didn't made her sad or something.

"They left early, I told them I needed time alone." She answered.

"Why tho?"

"Well, why not?" She shrug her shoulders, "I just wanted some time alone, that's it." I just nodded after that.

"Uh," She statered, "My house is a walking distance so I think you should be going now, thanks for the help tho."

"I could just walk you over there." I told her.

"Nah, I'll just wait until the rain stops." She replied, after she said that, the rain literally went heavy. The heavy rain is starting to wet my uniform as well.

"I think you should go now." She said, "you're uniform is starting to wet." She said as she pointed to me.

"You should be the one to go home early, you need to dry yourself with that." I told her, "let me just walk you into your house okay? Then I'll go home too." I said, she looked at me so I smiled, she sighed.

"Fine, thank you in advance." She said, I then just nodded and we both started walking with an umbrella on the heavy rain, she was getting really cold and I'm starting to worry.

The long sleeve in our uniform is like a jackeg anyway, "Wait, hold this." I told her as I give her my umbrella, we continued walking but she was watching me taking of my long sleeve cardigan, I make sure that it was dry and put it on her shoulders.

"You don't have to, really." She said.

"You were getting really cold." I said as I grab the umbrella from her and surround my arms on her shoulders, "Oh is this fine tho?" I asked her.

"Yeah, it makes me warmer to be honest." She replied, I smiled and continued walking.

We then reach into their front door, at this moment it was just a little rain again. She looked up to me and bowed.

"Thank you again." She said as she gave my cardigan.

"It's nothing really." I said, "but make sure to shower and dry yourself alright?"

"You sounded like my brother." She said, chuckling, "but I will, thanks man." She said as she was going inside their house.

I then started walking too and took a bus to our dorm, I opened the room to our dorm and my sisters seems to be the only one left. She was sleeping and I didn't her to wake up so I slowly walked up to my room.

Despite have wet clothes, I jumped into my bed and looked at the ceiling.

She wasn't that weird, I thought. In fact, it seems like she is not weird.

That was probably a great opportunity to talk to her, and good thing I did.

The thing is, why are they calling her weird?