🍂3

Haechan

All I could hear from now was an alarm clock at my mom, and you can tell by her voice, she's trying to wake me up. It seemed like I can't even open my eyes, but I could feel my mom's hand shaking me and telling me to wake up. I did.

"Mr. Lee Donghyuck, do you know what time is it?!" She asked me still in a calming tone, but seems to be fine wth controling her anger im me. I looked at my mom, confused, scratching my head.

She then pointed the wallclock and let me checked what time is it. I widen my eyes as I'm already an hour late in by today.

"Ohmygud!" I screamed a little while falling, I then immediately went to the shower and after that I put on my uniform, although the cardigan is still a little pit wet because of the fact that I let it borrow from Siyeon.

I then down and saw my mom cooking, along with my little sister that is eating. "Oppa, why in a hurry?" She asked.

"I'm already an hour late!" I answered as I put my necktie and my shoes, then grab my bag and umbrella from the living room and was about to open the door.

"Son!" Mom called, "you're not gonna eat?" She asked.

"Nah! I'll eat at school, mom!" I said as I open the door.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Love you mom!"

"Okay then, love you too!"

I then started running from our gate to wherever my feet stops, and apparently I just stopped at the middle of 7eleven near to our school. I catch my breath before running again, just about the time the school bell rang which means it's our break time.

As I was running towards the front of the gate to my locker room in our hallway, many people, including my friends and Siyeon, noticed me. I don't really care at this point, I just atop in front of my locker and catch my breath.

"Wow man." Chenle from nowhere appeared, with our group of friends. "You're too early for lunch."

"Thank you." I answered sarcastically, then I rolled my eyes to my friends and they just kept on laughing.

"And you don't have your complete uniform, what a great student!" Jeno stood and then claps all of a sudden, I facepalmed myself. God why do I have friends like this?

"Shut up yall." I said as I open my locker and grabbed my books that we'll be using today, and they were all just teasing me except for Renjun and Jisung who was just sipping some tea.

I then saw Siyeon walking towards our direction, I guess she's going to give back my cardican. She was smiling brightly, and some girls were standing not afar from the hallway, guessing it's her friends.

"Hey." She greeted, "Thanks for this." She said as she offered my cardican, once I grabbed it she immediately bowed 90 degrees in front of me. "I'm sorry it's still a little bit wet, I couldn't wash it yesterday, I'm really sorry."

"N- no it's okay, you don't have to be sorry." I force her to get up, I looked at my friends for a semi second and the first thing that highlight me was their jaw dropping. I looked back at Siyeon who was already standing.

"Ok then, I'll see you everywhere then! Take care!" All of a sudden she hugged me, I didn't know what to do so I hugged back. Seconds later, she let go and started walking away from us, she waved goodbye one more time before facing their direction.

I turned to look at my friends, they were all smiriking at me, even Renjun and Jisung who was just sipping their tea a moment ago. Oh boy.

"What was that?" Mark hyung questioned.