7.

Oscar, Lily and I walked into our first class together and sat in our usual seats, the ones up front because the popular people sat at the back of the classroom. Everyone was talking amongst themselves in there different groups. I heard one girl from the back of the room say "That new guy. Total babe".  "He's from Australia, he just transferred. I hope he's single" another girl who sat beside me told her friend, her friend responded "I want me a piece of that"
I turned to Oscar who was sitting beside me and asked him if he knew anything about this new Australian "babe" and he was just as clueless as I was. I then turned to Lily who was on the other side of me and asked her if she knew anything. "Oh His name is Evan or something, I heard some girls talking about him on the way to school and apparently he's gorgeous" Lily replied with a smile. I could always count on Lily for the latest gossip. Suddenly the room fell silent and in came our English teacher Ms. Wheeler.
"Welcome back everyone, I hope your summer was as eventful as mine." She greeted us, Ms. Wheeler is my favorite teacher because she's fair in the way she teaches unlike other teachers in this school plus English is my favorite subject.
The whole class began to read the chapter that Ms. Wheeler had assigned to us until we were interrupted by a knock on the classroom door.
A tall, dirty blonde haired boy with a gorgeous tan and the bluest eyes I have ever seen walked in. "Excuse me, is this Ms.Wheeler's English class?" He spoke so confidently. I glanced over at some of the girls around the room and they looked as if they had just seen the hottest movie star in the world or something. "Yes, I'm Ms. Wheeler and you must be the new transfer student from Australia"
"Yes, my name is Evan Michaels" He replied.
He's accent was beyond dreamy and every girl in the room seemed to be drooling over him, apart from me although he was very attractive I held it together because I knew I would never have a chance anyway. "Ms. Wheeler? Principal Morrison wanted to ask you if it was okay for someone in your class to give me a tour of the school so I know where all of my classes are"
"Ehm, I don't see any harm in that as long as the principal requested it. Who would like to give Mr. Michaels a tour of the school?" she asked the class. Everyone's hand shot straight up in the air. Some because they clearly fancied him but others because they just really wanted to get out of class. I didn't put my hand up though, I'm way too awkward. Ms. Wheeler scanned the room until her eyes stopped on me. "August, seeing as you are the only student who didn't put there hand up. would you please give Evan a tour of the school" She smiled. This can't be happening. Me give him a tour of the school. On the outside I looked calm like all this was no big deal but on the inside trust me, I was a nervous wreck.
"Sure Ms. Wheeler" I faked smiled back at her.

———————