Jimin

"Good job...I'm very impressed."
I stiffen, turning away from the window I was planning on smashing to see the guy that bought me smiling widely with crossed arms, surveying the room. It's a wreck. I've spent the whole night locked in here and have made sure to leave no inch untouched or not destroyed.
I brush sweaty hair out of my face and glare. My arms and back ache from my effort of being an ass. I'm just so angry. To be thrown away so fucking easily. I was working so hard to work my way up the ranks at Yoongi's. I was so close. To being free. Almost there.
And now...it was all for nothing. Playing the perfect sub for Yoongi and all his stupid rich douchebag friends and business associates, following every fucking rule and even hurting my own friends to climb the ranks. I had three months left before my debt was paid off and I could walk free.
I was promised not to be put on auction so I could be freed. Now I'm 5 million dollars back in debt! How could that bitch do this to me! He swore I'd never be put on auction.
"I bet your me hungry after all that effort, yeah?" He smirks. I want to slap that smirk right off his smug arrogant gorgeous face. I hate him.
"I'd rather starve." I snarl. Of course my stomach has to betray me and growl loudly. He chuckles making me scowl even more so.
"Are you sure? I've had the maids prepare your dinner. I hope you like steak." He winks and turns on his heel, leaving me alone amid the disaster. Huffing, I follow after him knowing I have no other choice unless I truly want to starve which I don't.
     I need energy if I want to make him miserable. If he never would have bought me everything could have been fine.
       He sits at a fully set table and I choose the seat across from him. He had the maids fill my glass with wine and I'm handed a heaping plate of steak, mashed potatoes, vegetables. It looks better than anything I've tasted in a long time. I lick my lips unconsciously, still trying to be stubborn and fight the hunger.
       It's a losing battle, I know, as a second plate of dessert is placed before me. I raise my eyes to see that rich ass smirking at me. Fucker.
       "Please enjoy as much as you want, beautiful." He says. I scoff. Like I've never heard such an endearment before. I know I look fucking good-it's why I'm here in the first place.
       "Whatever."

      After dinner, I'm a little tipsy from the three glasses of wine where I never drink. Slaves aren't allowed to drink alcohol back at that shithole establishment. So I haven't drank in a long time.
      "Let me help you clean up before bed, yeah?" He says airily as he takes my arm and pulls me up the stairs. I want to bitch and complain but I'm so tired and my legs don't want to hold me. The stairs are just too many and by the time we reach the top, I'm ready to collapse in surrender.
       I'm shocked as he sweeps me into his arms and carries me to another room on the second floor this time. He takes me to a clean and undamaged bedroom and plops me down o the comfortable king size mattress. 
      I fall back with a heavy sigh and stare dizzily at the high ceiling as I hear the shower turn on. Rich douche comes back and heaves me up into his large muscular arms. I grunt in annoyance as he carries me to the cold bathroom. Once on my feet, I push him towards the door.
       "Get out! I can do it myself." I growl, maybe or maybe not slurring stupidly.
       "Yeah so you can drown?" He shoots back.
       "I'll be fine. I don't need or want your fucking help!" I scream out, frustrated and pissed off for being turned on by the rich douche.
       He doesn't even seem fazed by my outburst, just amused. Whats with this guy?! Doesn't he have any other expression than arrogantly amused?
       "I'm not leaving you in here alone. You can let me help you or you can go to bed without a shower. You decide." He crosses his arms.
       "Like that's a fucking choice!" I hiss.
       "I thought it was a very generous choice." He smiles.   
Fucking dick! Like...who does he think he is? He just pisses me off so much.
"I can wash myself, thank you. If you want to stay over there then what the fuck ever." I huff, quickly stripping off my clothes and jumping into the shower. The hot water helps relieve all the aches and pains in my body.
While washing my hair, I hear and feel the door slide open and gasp in outrage as the object of my frustration steps inside with me. My eyes snap open and I'm struck by his gorgeously fit body but his stupid little arrogant smirk just kills it for me.
"Fuck off!" I growl.
His eyes roam over my naked soapy body and I try not to get aroused. "I'd much rather fuck you." He teases.
I scoff and continue washing myself, ignoring his glorious form next to me. Why does he have to be so fucking hot? Why am I being tortured like this? Ugh.
As soon as the soap is gone from my body. He tugs me aside and begins washing himself just as I had. His eyes, however, never leave me. Just like that stupid knowing smile. Crossing my arms, I continue to scowl at nothing until he's done. Life isn't fair.
"Alright. Let's go to bed." He sighs, turning off the water.
"I'm not sleeping with you." I grunt as I towel off quickly then wrap the towel around my hips. He does the same but someone seems to do it much more gracefully than me. Prick.
"If you mean sex? I know. But you are sleeping in bed with me. Get used to it, baby boy." He winks before stalking out all sexy manly man and arrogance.
This is truly hell. I thought before was hell but nah. I was dead wrong. Fuck me. And what the hell does he mean no sex?! N-not that I want it but...I am a sex slave. Pstt...why am I arguing this with myself? I should be happy about this.
"Jimin?" He calls from the bedroom. Feeling conflicted for no fucking reason, I walk into the room to see him all stretched out and looking all sexy as fuck. My mood drops once more as I take in his silky red boxers clinging to his damp thighs and obviously large...yeah.
"Where's my clothes?" I demand, keeping my gaze focused off his body.
A small article of fabric is thrown to me and my angry returns as I see what it is. "Are you fucking kidding me?!"
"I think we need to work on your language baby. The only time it's ok to talk like that is when my dick or tongue is buried in your sexy body." He says evenly.
My cheeks actually redden and I throw the pink panties back in his face. "I'm not wearing this shit."
He tsks, holding them out. "It's this or nothing. I much prefer you naked anyway." He teasingly runs his thumb over the front of the panties and I refuse to admit how much it's turning me on. He tosses them on the floor and motions for me to get on the bed. I climb in beside him and just as I get comfortable, he reaches over and jerks off my towel.
I gasp in surprise and get under the blankets to cover myself. He laughs and throws the towel on the floor. I scowl as he scoots against me, pulling me into his hot arms.
"Get away from me." I hiss.
He only holds me tighter and pecks my cheek. "You're so beautiful, you know that? I can't wait until you're begging me to fuck you."
        This is going to be a long night.