Namjoon

I listen to the cries and grunts coming from the room next door while I lay gagged and bound myself. I don't struggle. What would be the point? I've been through this way too many times now to even really care. I'm just numb.
        Numb to the feeling of the belt attacking my skin, numb to the chain choking my neck. Just numb. My mind races while Yoongi's 'client' whips me over and over again, stroking himself, getting pleasure off my misery. 
        Kim Seokjin. My torturer. My master...my love. I would like to think what I feel for him constitutes as love despite the nature of our sadistic relationship. I remember the first time I saw him, years ago.
         I'm not like Jimin. Jimin came here of his own free choice needing shelter and food. I was dragged here kicking and screaming at the age of 12. I had just left the building to my mother's funeral. She had been terminally sick and was getting ready to leave the city to live with my great aunt in the countryside when I was kidnapped.
        Just snatched up right beside the building holding my dead mother and drugged. Bound and beaten, I was chained, branded, and forced into a tiny cell. The first time I met Min Yoongi was when he was nearly the same age as me. Walking alongside his bastard of a father as he taught his son the trade of human slavery and trafficking.
        His father was large and cruel looking. Mean. He had grabbed me by the throat and demanded I suck him off. I hadn't even known at the time what the fuck that was?! He forced me to my knees while I sobbed and made his son watch as he forced himself into my mouth, gagging and choking me with his sperm.
        Yoongi had done nothing. Simply watched with a blankness that showed me just how numb he was to all this. Perhaps his father even abused his own son just to keep control over him. I don't know. All I know was even at the young age as that, Min Yoongi was dead inside. Heartless.
        When Yoongi's father died just after my sixteenth birthday, Yoongi took over the business. He favored me for a while. He would visit my small cell and force sexual acts upon me several times a week but otherwise left me alone and wouldn't let his men touch me, my only saving grace.
        Then Jimin came along. Yoongi liked him instantly, I could tell. Jimin had a fire about him nothing could compare to. The fact he chose this life to survive astounded me. He did everything to follow Yoongi around like a fucking puppy to climb his way to the top, getting extra benefits. He was a fucking manipulative little bitch with an attitude.
        Yoongi left me alone completely and begin letting his new clients sample me. He would never let one own me, though. Never take me to auction. I have no idea why. Perhaps he felt some crazy sentimental emotions since I was here from the beginning. I'm not sure and he never spoke about it.
        After another year of hell...I met him. Kim Seokjin. He hadn't even been looking for a slave as far as I knew. He was just wanting into the business for unknown reasons. Maybe the money or power. Yoongi was walking him through the underground where all our cells were when our eyes met.
        He was the most beautiful man I'd ever seen. Even if he was just as evil as Min Yoongi. He had stopped in his tracks when he saw me and acquired to take a look at me. Yoongi reluctantly agreed and unfortunately I felt self conscious because of all the bruises and scars on my body from days before during a rough play session.
        His eyes skimmed over me speculatively before turning possessive. He wanted to take me. Yoongi refused. Apparently they left and made an agreement. Kim Seokjin would become my only owner but I had to stay in this hellhole. He would come visit and use me several times a week but I was basically trapped here.
        The highlight of my life became his visits because he took me away from all the misery built up here, at least mentally. A few times I've been able to leave but had to be brought back the same day. Yoongi would never release me.
       Kim Seokjin became a large shareholder in Yoongi's business and would often visit me after his 'meetings'. I'd gotten used to him and the fact of him being my owner protected me from being raped by other men.  
        My eyes focus back on the man hitting me as he wheezes from exertion. He grunts in anger when I don't cry in pain. Really, he's pretty weak compared to some I've had in the past.
        "Fucking little slut! You're just fucking useless you little cunt!" He growls, tossing the belt away and climbing on top of me. His hands go around my throat and begin choking me. My body tenses as my air supply his cut off and my face turns red.
        I can't fight him, I'm completely bound. My wrists strain for freedom as my vision begins to go black.
         A loud bang echoes through the room and I flinch as the man collapses on top of me. Blood pools over my chest and neck from the apparent gunshot wound in the man's chest. I gasp and suck in huge mouthfuls of air as my master comes into the room, pocketing his gun.
        Seokjin frowns as he shoves the dead man off me and begins unbinding me. I cough, sitting up. The pain in my body is rushing up faster and faster and threatens to make me pass out.
         "Why the fuck are you here? You should be in your cell." He asks, angrily, expecting an answer.
         I try to swallow the lump in my throat. "Y-Yoongi told me you d-didn't want me anymore and forced me up here to entertain his c-clients." My voice is rough and heavily from being strangled.
        His eyes narrow as they flicker back to the dead man on the floor. "I'm not done with you, Namjoon. You're mine. Permanently. I don't know what the fuck Yoongi was thinking." He growls, pulling me off the bed and into his arms.
        I close my eyes and breath in his comforting scent. I wish I could have a relationship like Hoseok has with his master. A real one, not master and slave. Those fantasies are simply that, though. Just fantasies. 
         He pulls back to look at me and I frown, noticing his fancy clothes covered in blood from holding me. Shit. I bow my head. "I'm sorry, master."
        He raises an eyebrow. "For what?"
      I motion to his soiled clothing. "You're dirty now. I'm so sorry." Tears well up in my eyes.
        He sighs. "I don't give a shit about the clothes. I want everyone to see what happens when they fuck with what's mine." He retorts. My stare at him blankly. "I believe I deserve a fucking explanation from Min Yoongi." He demands and takes my hand, pulling me out of the room and bangs on the door directly across from mine.
        I cower behind him as a pissed of Yoongi opens the door. "What the fuck? I have clients in here!" He seems to just notice who he's screaming at and startles, eyeing me.
        "What the fuck is this, Yoongi-ah? We made a clear deal that Namjoon is never to be touched by anyone else and I come in to find him nearly being strangled to death by a customer of yours? He's dead, by the way." Seokjin smirks at the widening of Yoongi's eyes.
        "I had no choice! He requested him specifically and I couldn't say no."
         "He almost killed him!" He defends, enraged. His hand tightens on mine so hard it hurts but I remain still and silent.
         "It's not a big deal." Yoongi shrugs.
          Seokjin freezes. "Fuck you. I can't trust you anymore. I'm taking Namjoon to stay with me." He stares Yoongi down threateningly. "You don't want to fuck with me, Min. I will shut this place down faster than you can fucking blink." His eyes flit into the room and he scoffs at the two cowering boys on the bed.
         "Jimin? Hoseok? Why are they here! You know they belong to Taehyung and Jungkook! They will murder you for this shit!" He stops to take a deep breath, calming himself. He looks at the three clients still in the room. "Get the fuck out!"
         One man scoffs. "Fuck you man! This bitch is mine!" He yells angrily, trying to grab on to Jimin who moves away from him, anxiously.
         Seokjin pulls the gun from his jacket and shoots the man in the head. Everyone freezes as his body falls to the ground.
        The other two look horrified. "Fuck this, these bitches aren't worth a bullet." They quickly exit, throwing me a glare.
         I peak up to see my master grinning at a fuming Yoongi. "Those three were going to up my profits for a whole fucking year! What the actual fuck, Kim?" He screams.
         Master just calmly points the gun at Yoongi with a smile. "Release the boys. As much as I want to kill you I think I'll just let Taehyung do the honors. I don't think you've had the honor of seeing his temper." He laughs, pulling me against him.
         Scared out of my mind but desperate, I tug on my master's jacket. "Are they coming with us?" I ask quietly.
        He looks down at me for a long moment. "I'll call Taehyung and tell him where to meet us. Take the boys and go sit in your cell. I'll come to get you in a little while." He ushers, pushing me in the room. I sidestep the dead body and quickly release Hoseok and Jimin, pulling them along with me while Seokjin keeps the gun trained on Yoongi.
       The look in both their eyes make me shudder. Both look lifeless yet on fire at the same time. It's eerie. Yoongi says nothing as we leave, just continues to look at my master with boredom and condemnation.

       "Come on, hurry." I usher Jimin and a stumbling Hoseok back into my cell and close the door. I lean against it and try to calm my racing heart.
        "W-what just happened?" Jimin finally speaks up. He looks...relieved yet cautious at the same time. Like he's afraid that all this is one huge mistake and we'll all be dragged back out to our deaths. "Does he really think he can get anything on Yoongi? He'll kill us all." He groans.
        I frown. "No. You've seen what my master is already capable of. He just killed two men easily." I remind him.
        He laughs. "Yeah but he can't kill Yoongi. He needs him. There's no way he'll kill him and Yoongi will come after us all just to save face." He worried, slumping down the wall to the floor and hugging his knees.
        Hoseok meets my worried gaze and sighs. "At least he seems to be on our side, well- Taehyung's side." He whispers.
         I smile. "Taehyung is Seokjin's  boss. Of course he'll take care of his proper employer before worrying about his secret business with a deadbeat like Min Yoongi." I explain.
        Jimin snorts. "I think we're all screwed. We'll be lucky to make it out of here alive." He sighs.
        I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out as another gun shot rings out through the building. We all freeze. Oh god. Who was shot?!
       Yoongi or Seokjin?