Part 1

A huge haveli is shown in which men are aiming at pigeon.One bulltet hit a pigeon and there was loud round of applause for brave man.

"Ya Allah!..."Jannat muttered,keeping hand on chest and run toward her room's window.

"sakina bi!...sakina bi!..."jannat called loudly,still looking around.

"g jannat bibi.."an woman in her late 50's said obediently.jannat turned and looked at her with her big hazel brown eyes which had thick eye lashes on them.

"please see where the injured pigeon fell..."jannat said with worried face.sakina bow and left from there.jannat walked toward,making pleasent sound of her anklets.

"Asad your family is very cruel...what they get by making innocent animal injured"jannat said,sitting beside her husband on bed.Asad was laying on bed,starring at roof.

there was no movement in his body,just eyes were blinking and his chest was raising up and down,giving small hint that life was still present in his body.

"jannat bibi..."sakina called and gave her injured pigeon.jannat steps down from bed and walks toward washroom.she washes his wound with water and apply an ointment which was specific for animals.

 she made pigeon  sit in her window and went back.

"its lunch time..i will bring something to eat"jannat said while bending at asad.she smiles when asad blinks his eyes.jannat turned and walked out from there,making pleasent sound of her anklets.

******************

jannat was sitting on bed, making asad drink soup with spoon and her duppta was placed on side.

"Jannat!!!..."

"ya Allah!...your grandmother is curse of my life"jannat said and jumped down from bed,keep soup bowl on side table,picks up duppta and wears it then sit on side stool and again picks up soup bowl.

"jannat did you made asad eat lunch?'an old woman in her late 70's asked while entering inside the room.jannat looks back at her then bowl in her hand.

" dadi jaan...asa...he..he is having his lunch"jannat said and put last spoon in asad's mouth.

"then make him eat medicine also...don't forget"dadi said,kissed on asad's forhead and left.jannat stuck her tongue out at the back of dadi.

"made your forehead dirty"jannat said and rubbed asad's forehead with her duppta.Asad lips curved up in smile.which was not visible to jannat.

jannat removed cloth from his chest,made him lay down on bed carefully then takes bowl to kitchen.

*******************

Asad is second son of chaudari's family.Before him is jamshed who is married and had a 5 years son.after asad is omer who is in college.Ayesha is youngest daughter of chudari's family who is MANG of jannat's elder brother.(mang is kind of decision which is taken by elders  that marriage of specific girl and boy is fixed.)

Asad and jannat nikah happened when jannat was in 10th standard and asad was going to complete his graduation.there was not tradition of making girls to get education after 5th in Murad a Abad but jannat was daughter in law of chudari's family therefore she was getting education till 10th standard.

After one year of their nikah,elders (dadi) decided that now its time for marriage.therefore marriage preparations were started but 15 days before marriage asad met with accident and went into come.

Dadi decided to bring jannat at chudari's haveli so that she can take care of Asad completely.No one was able to speak in front of her decision and jannat was brought there without any function.just her parents made her leave with many advises and blessings.

***********************

EVENING

"jannat bhabhi!.."omer shouted after standing at behind jannat.she jerks up from her sleep and looks around with scared wild eyes.jannat was sleeping on stool,placed at side of bed,keeping head on bed and book had fell down from her hands in sleep.asad was lying just near her head.his hand was mere an inch away from her head.

"hahaha...asad bhai ji......your wife is very coward"omer said,making fun of jannat .

"look who is speaking.... the person who is scared from small kitten"jannat said in full mocking tone.Omer throw daggers at her but then smiles in naughty way.

"Asad bhai ji...see what I had bought  for you"omer said and moved close to his bed and show him cotton plugs.

"what is this?...."jannat asked in confused voice.

"these are cotton plugs.... whole day you do bak bak.i feel sorry for bhai ji.therefore I bought these."omer said and put them in asad's ear.Janna face turned red because of it.she pushed him to side and removes them quickly.

"I don't speak this much...I am very silent girl"jannat said angrily and put them on Omer's hand.

"umm... mm"

"see bhai ji is also opposing...."omer said laughing.Janna looks at asad routinely.

"give me this..."jannat said, snatched cotton plugs from his hands and put them again in asad's ears.

"now I will never speak a word to you..."jannat said in full angry tone and sit on stool with thud and crossed arms over chest.

"bhai ji...i came here to give you gift.now I will leave" Omer said and leaves from there.Janna was throwing daggers at asad.she twitched her nose, picks up book from ground and was going to read it when she heard dadi's feet voice.

'Ya Allah!.."jannat said beating her forehead and quickly hides the book under bed and corrects her duppta and removes plug from asad's ears.

"Janna!... did you made asad eat dinner."dadi asked in curt voice.

"ji dadi jaan..."jannat said with lowers eyes.

"now go to kitchen and help ayesha....whole day sit here and ayesha do all works alone.help here sometimes.... you need only excuse to escape from works."dadi said in her usual curt voice.

"ji dado..."jannat said in obedient voice and left from there silently.her mood was already off.dadi sit beside asad and caressed his hair.

"its going to be two years to your accident... now get up please.I want to hear your voice and foot steps before dying.what answer I will give to your father?"dadi said, looking at his handsome face. Fair color, thick mustaches, dark honey color hair and well built body.he was complete man but was lying there helplessly. Asad was dadi'a favorite grandson.maybe because there habits resembled. she had raised them after death of their parents. Therefore her influence was too much on them.the most common thing in chudary family was thinking others less than themselves.

**********************

Next day

"all reports are very good... a sad is showing good recovery.he can give Reponses now." doctor said in professional way.

"when he will be back on his feet and start speaking."dadi said worriedly.jannat was standing outside the room, keeping ear on talks.she was not allowed to go inside, as important conversation was going on.

"at this he only needs will power to respond back...I guess he is quite happy in this position otherwise he should have started speaking now." doctor said, looking at asad in light way.

Dadi looks at him in such way that he was mad, escaped from mental asylum.

"will power?.... a sad don't want to get up?"jannat thinks in her small brain.

************

Hey guys

I hope you like this part.this is my small new year gift.something should be special on new year.right?

I hope you all will like it.

Love you all