Part 2

Next Day

"Omer you are my best brother... please this is my last paper."jannat said, buttering him fully.

"bhabhi, I had lied too much to dadi because of your 12th exams.now I can't do anything.... I didn't tell you to fail in chemistry."omer said, shaking his head side to side.

"wah ji wah ......i gave exams on the basis of self study.... neither tutor nor anyone to help.therefore failed in exams.... you had tutor of every subject then also you failed.you can gave exam again.why can't I?"jannat said putting hands on her waist.

"okay I will think something.... don't insult like this?"omer said while making face.

"think quickly...."jannat said, picks up book and sit on bed beside asad.omer scratches his head and left from there.Jannat looks at asad,opens her mouth to say something but then closes it.after sometime,she sits on bed, facing asad's direction completely.

"when I spoke so much....I gave you company so that you should not get bore and you.... instead of taking my side.you took your brother's side.... you see now I will never speak with you.not even a word...then you will wish to hear my voice."jannat throw all her anger on him. She controlled herself from night till noon.... who speaks in sleep also.

Janna gets straight and again tried to read her syllabus.

"are you hungry?..." she spoke again after sometime.Asada blinks his eyes.

"today I had made chicken chilly soup...I had read its recipe on net."jannat said in excited soup.she jumps down from bed and runs outside. She comes with bowl in her hands and sit beside him and start putting small spoons in his mouth.

"How is it?"jannat asked with wide eyes.asad just blinked his eyes.

"Don't act now.... doctor said you can speak then why don't you try"jannat said in little sad voice.

"Umm....mm"

"I know Allah had kept taste in my hands.....no need of your compliment"jannat giggling.

"Today omer gave me new move in mobile....will watch it in night"jannat whispered in his ear after banding forward.

"Umm...mm"

Jannat looks at him with cute pout face.

"I will wake up early in morning and complete my study"

"Umm...mm"

"Okay fine...after paper."jannat said making bad bad faces.asad lips curved up in smile.

"But it is very good movie.....Kal ho na ho.we will watch it today.paper is tomorrow why should we sacrifice today's happiness for tomorrow"jannat said shaking her head side to side.asad moves his eyes at her side but didn't say anything.

***********************

Morning

"Umm...mmm"

Jannat jerks up from her sleep and looks at Asad.

"You want something....water?"jannat asked, keeping hand on his shoulder.then her eyes spreaded in fear.

"What is time...."jannat asked and quickly looked at side clock.

"Ya Allah!!!!!...."small scream escaped from her mouth.she jumped down from,slipped and fell with bang.

"Amma!....(mother)" jannat cried in pain then beat her forehead and gets up quickly.she runs toward washroom,take shower quickly and comes out while water was dripping from her hair.

"I told you... tomorrow is my paper.we should not watch movies.now see I am so late.i didn't revise last chappter....again I will fail and your brother will taunt me again.....you went on your grandmother...never listen to others"jannat keep on talking,during combing.