|Alexa|

Tonight my head isn't all here.. Last week left in a haze, after that whole act with Roman.. I don't know if it was something that he planned or something that just happened..

But all I know is, I want it to happen again. And I plan on making happen, once I get my mind all cleared up. I was heading to my locker room when Charly Caruso steps in front of me. "Hey Alexa, just wanted to run a quick question by you-" I put my hand up "Run it.. Fast and quickly."

She nodded "Okay, I just wanted to get to know where you're head is at.. You attacked Sasha Banks with a kendo stick last week, why?" "Why? Why? The reason why is right here.. The Women's Championship.. She wants it but I have it and if she even thinks of taking it off of me.. Well, then she's going to scream and wail in pain because hell will freeze over before I ever give up this tit-"

I stopped mid-sentence as I saw her approach, a slick smile on her face. "Well then consider hell frozen, you little wannabe troll." I felt as she sent me crashing to the floor with a forearm. I placed my hand over my mouth as I saw her stand over me, my title in her hand.

"Kurt made the match official, You and me in an Extreme Rules match for the women's championship at Extreme Rules!" She threw the title on the floor beside me.. I sat up, nervous for my title and for myself.