preference (2)

When they liked you!

it cast

Jaeden -  you guys were at an ice cream parlor and he dropped his so you decided to share yours, he thought it nice and generous of you and liked it.

Jack -  he was teaching you how to skateboard and you were body to body. He had butterfly's in his stomach + you guys met some skaters and they made front of jack so you stood up for him and he knew it was true love.

Finn - you were hanging out and Jack came over and you and him talked, he got jealous and realized he liked you.

Wyatt - you and him where having a hangout and playing Mario kart race. You won and shoved it in his face, you never did that before and he liked it. He smirked and demanded a rematch. You did and and scooted closer to you

You won again.

Sophia - you and her were hanging out and you guys shared a bed because you both girls and she asked you who you like and she said and realized she likes you said a close friend. She got a bit jealous but realized it was her

------------------------------------------------------
stranger things

Millie - you guys where having a spa day and having manicures you kept on complementing her and she liked that.

Sadie - she realized you were gay/bi and she some how thought that was cute and you guys were at a pool party and she loved you outfit!

Noah - you were in season 3 of ST and yr show was nominated for an award you came to the award ceremony he was sitting by you then your name got called you said an awesome speech and it tugged at his heart strings, when you were down he gave you a long and warm hug.

I'll be making an imagine about that award thing next!
Vote and comment request and ideas!