two

It took only ten minutes before my wound was jostled again, my mind refocusing on the burning pain currently racing through me. I sat for a moment as the wind raced through the car from the open windows, trying to decide how I could patch myself up with revealing my identity. I could have them turn around and drive back to my old home, but that would be a complete waste of gas as well as a danger.

I sighed before leaning down and taking my knife out, the sound of it being unsheathed just loud enough over the wind. "Why the hell are you taking a knife out?"

I glanced to Bad Boy before cutting the now damp fabric, glad they couldn't see the blood through the black cloth. I completely cut my sleeve off, dropping my knife before dragging it down. You could see the art covering my skin as well as completely being coated in blood, partially covering the top of the nesting doll I had on the crook of my arm.

Looked like a horror movie honestly.

"Holy fuck." I glanced up to Bad Boys much paler face, as well as Mismatch who had peered around him. His eyes widened before he began climbing over Bad Boy, the shouts from Cheekbones and the Russian causing my eyes to roll.

Was there a bullet? I looked at the hole and felt behind my shoulder as Bad Boy and Mismatch dance on the seat. I didn't find one, meaning it must still be in me. I raise my hand and sign quickly to Mismatch, his eyes widening before he shakes his head.

"No! Fuck no, Raven, pull over and hurry!" I rolled my eyes as Bad Boy looked confused, Corey peeking as far as his head would go.

"What'd he say?" I hear Cheekbones holler but I pay it no mind, my fingers already beginning to dig into the hole the bullet made.

I grit my teeth as Mismatch shouts to Cheekbones what I'm doing, a sharp gasping escaping Corey as I finally find the bullet. I don't care about the pain, I've been through much worse, so this was almost, what's the word? Child's play, I think. Either way, it was easy.

The car quickly swerved over to the side of the road as I slid my fingers over it, my eyes tearing up at the pain radiating through me. The door right next to me was swung open just as I pulled it out, a deep breath leaving me as I held it in my hand. I looked up to Ravens paler face, Cheekbones not far behind him when Mismatch finally got close enough to put pressure on it.

I dropped the bullet into Ravens open palm before rising my bloody hand, signing to Cheekbones slowly. "Names?"

He chuckled, rubbing his head like he was stressed out. "You just ripped a bullet out of your own shoulder, and you want to know our names?"

"He needs stitches, and antibiotics, but we don't exactly have that. Raven, is the vodka you keep on stand by still in the back?" He nodded before quickly moving around the side, the sound of the back door opening as Bad Boy and Corey move out of the car to stand next to Cheekbones.

"Here." Raven handed the cloudy bottle to Mismatch, his eyes sad as he looked at me.

"This is going to hurt." I shrugged, smiling behind my mask as much I could.

"I've had worse, bring it Mismatch." He chuckled as he unscrewed the lid, holding it over my wound.

"I'm sorry, and my name is Marc." I made a slight growl at the pain, and my hand had shot out to grip Cheekbones arm, but besides that I didn't show any signs. I wanted to take my mask off, so badly, to talk to them...

But that scared me.

I hadn't spoke to anyone as myself in so long, I think I was lost. I don't even know if I know myself anymore, and that scared me to my very core. That and the fact I was a female surrounded by five men, that sent warning bells ringing through my head. Granted, these guys didn't look like they'd try anything to me, but after the hell I went through when I came here I was never too careful anymore.