Part 1

Haydens pov:

Hey rush is friday good to hang out? i text as my mom calls me down stairs to have dinner. We are having dinner with my manager and my dad and mom. They want to help me focus on my music and acting and want to do whats best for me and i appreciate them for that but sometimes they dont get it. They just want me to do whats best for the fans and write music for the fans but really i just want to put my music out there the real me not lyrics that dont mean anything to me. Dont get me wrong i love my fans but i want to do whats best for me and want them to see the real me. i head down stairs and walk out the door with paparazzi yelling things at me and there bright flashes in my face i cant even walk out of my own house without getting attacked by paparazzi but i think its worth it thats what happens when you work hard for things you love people want to know your every move. i say bye to all the paparazzi people and get in the car and pull out my phone to see a reply of the text i sent.

Annies pov:

i walked into math class and sat down next to my bestfriend katie. Me and katie have been friends for ages also in our group we have jayden she's one of my bestfriends. Katie and i were talking about homecoming when katie pulled out her phone and started screaming omg omg omg guess what! katie said what? i said trying to shush katie Hayden Summerall just left his house and is going to taco-bell right now we have to go lets go! katie says i roll my eyes and say katie get over him we are not ditching school for some stupid boy and sorry to burst your bubble he doesnt even know who you are. i dont understand why you dont like him? katie says oh i like his music a little and hes cute and all but i feel like hes that snobby teenager who only cares about himself and doesent apprecate the things he has in life i say katie just rolls her eyes soon the bell for end of school rings and i start to walk to hayleys school, ever since my older brother Caleb passed away my dad left us and my mom was an emotional wreak and hardly ever comes home now so basically i look after Hayley i soon arrived at Hayleys school and waited for her to come out of the gate so i went on my phone and saw i had a new message Hey rush is friday good to hang out? i laughed and replied with... i think you have the wrong number this isent rush sorry😂. i get a text back straight away..... oh shoot my bad sorry. i reply back with.....its all good stranger (:

Haydens pov:

i pulled out my phone to see i reply from the text i sent i reply back with oh shoot my bad sorry. straight away i get a text back..... its all good stranger (: . i laugh and think to myself wether i should keep a conversation or delete the number i decided to reply with hows your day stranger? and go through instagram i get a reply within 5 minutes later saying... Didnt your parents ever teach you stranger danger?😂 i could be some 50 year old your texting 😂😂 i laugh and text back saying..... well good point but sometimes you have to take risks in life😂 i get a text back straight away saying..... Fair point😂😂 i reply with but your not right????

Annies pov:

But your not right????? pops up on my phone i laugh and send back no im not a 50 year old😂and ive got to go get my sister from school bye stranger ill talk to you later. i put my phone in my pocket as hayley comes my way i give her a hug as we head home i unlocked the door and find my mom sitting on the couch i tell hayley to go up to her room she does as i say and my moms goes into the kitchen and swipes the dirty dishes of the sink onto the floor were they all brake into pieces. i jump of fright as my mom starts yelling at me for not doing the dishes she slaps me across the face and grabs her bag and leaves the house i would say im shocked that she slapped me but im not suprised she does it all the time well when shes home hayley hears the front door slam and runs down stairs and gives me a hug i hug her back and put on a show for her to watch on tv i clean up the pile of broken cups and plates all over the floor and make hayley waffles she eats them and helps me wash up. its always fun washing up with her shes so little that she doesnt know how to do it but we always end up getting in a water fight hayley soon goes up stairs into her bed room as i finish washing up. i walk up stairs about 9pm after cleaning up and tuck hayley into bed i kiss her goodnight and head of into my room.

/////end of part/////

i hoped you liked it remember to vote for a new chapter

928 votes ~A