Part 22

Hayden's pov:
I just wrapped up my music video and my dad and I were on our way to pick up Annie cause we were going to my friend rushs party. I know what your thinking why don't you take your girlfriend to the party well she's on tour with Johnny still we just arrived at Annie's house and I walked to the door and knocked coming! I hear Annie say I smiled and she opened the door

Annie's pov:
Hayden invited me to his friends party tonight I looked through my closet and found a outfit

Annie's pov:Hayden invited me to his friends party tonight I looked through my closet and found a outfit

1.1m likes 5,839 comments
AnnieLeblanc: party ready💭

Comments
Carson.L: can't wait to see you tonight
AnnieLeblanc: can't wait to meet you❤️ @carson.L
User101: 😍😍
Nick.butcher: babyyy😍😍
AnnieLeblanc: ☺️❤️🔐 @nick.butcher
User: uglyyy
Katiedonnolly: cutie xo
AnnieLeblanc: thanks boo xo @katiedonnolly
User: @haydensummerall come get your girl😍
Nick.butcher: @user Hayden ain't getting her she's mine😂❤️
Rush.B: you look great can't wait to meet you❤️
AnnieLeblanc:  can't wait to meet you too❤️ @rush.B
User: aye rush in the house
User: @nick.butcher someone's threatened...😂
Haydensummerall: cute Leblanc💜
AnnieLeblanc: thanks summerall💜@haydensummerall
User: hannie is rising I repeat hannie is rising

I heard a knock at the door and I headed downstairs and saw Hayden. Hey Annie he said going in for a hug hi Hayden you look nice I said while hugging him back. We got into the Uber and there was a few Paparazzi then we arrived at the party Hayden and I knocked on the door and were greeted with a drunk Carson hey what's up hannie! He said pulling us into a hug hey bro Hayden said hi I said we walked further into the house and I could smell the alcohol and cigarettes. Hayden greeted a lot of people and we headed over to the drink table want a drink Hayden said pouring a glass of vodka and sprite into a cup and handing it to me why not I said and took the cup out of his hand thanking him he poured himself a cup wanna dance? Hayden yelled over the Loud music filling the house sure I said as I took his hand to the dance floor we started dancing and then Hayden was pulled off the dance floor by a bunch of his friends he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him Hayden and his friends had a conversation and I couldn't stand the smell of the alcohol and cigarettes anymore. I'm going to go outside and get some air I said looking at Hayden nodded his head and I walked away from Hayden and his friends and headed outside it was peaceful and more quite I took off my high heels and dipped my feet in the pool. Hey what's a pretty girl like you doing out here the party's inside a guy spoke oh I know I'm just getting some air I said standing up oh well you got a boyfriend? The guy said actually I do I said and started to walk backwards away from the guy coming closer to me oh well I don't see him? The guy said I- um- he- I said trying to get words out of my mouth babe there you are Hayden said coming out of the door and grabbing my hand is everything okay? Hayden said glaring at the guy then looking at me the guy seemed threatened perfectly fine the guy said smashing his bottle on the ground and walking back inside. Are you okay? I'm so sorry I left you alone that could've turned out so bad he's the bigger player and I'm so sor- I cut hayden off it's okay it wasent your fault I just wanted some air I said hugging Hayden.