The Legendary Weapon!

Name: Ren

Race: A celestial, AKA wolf God/Goddess

Age: unknown

Abilities: Can summon any creature of any realm as long as it has at one point been a part of the living realm. Has an illusionary gen-jutsu that is unbreakable. Also, she is telepathic.

Strengths: Has a caring sweet-natured personality for the most part but if you piss her off she might summon the creatures of the underworld.

Weaknesses: She refuses to carry a weapon of any kind.

Orochimaru had been given informationabout a cave near his village that was recently rediscovered by a few ninjas in Konoha

Orochimaru had been given informationabout a cave near his village that was recently rediscovered by a few ninjas in Konoha. He'd overheard them talking about it in a tavern The Sand village. It interested him because it was supposed to have a sealed weapon inside. This weapon was so powerful it caused Kaguya Otsutsuki and her two sons to fear it and seal it away. It took the sanin a month to get close enough to see the cave. 

He was ambushed by several Konoha ninjas sent by their Hokage, Kakashi Hatake, as soon as he reached the mouth of the cave. He, of course, survived by knocking them all unconscious but not without receiving an injury from one of their kunai. He had a rather large gash on his left side. Orochimaru wasn't a medical ninja so he couldn't heal the wound himself and wasn't about to tell Kabuto of this place until he looked into it himself. 

But now he needed to send a snake to locate the medic and have him there immediately or risk bleeding out within the next two hours. Not willing to die so soon, he summoned a small white and purple striped snake to find his medic with instructions on how to get there. After the small snake was out of view he sluggishly walked into the cave, with a hand on one of the walls for support, to avoid being seen in such a weak state. He hoped that the small snake was fast enough to bring him the help he needed in time. 

He knew he was running out of time and strength, and he started to worry about his fate. He pushed his doubts away and kept walking, slowly making his way through the cave. He looked around for the seal or some info on the rumored weapon. But unfortunately, the only thing he saw was a black stone box the size of a medium-sized dog in the middle of the cave. Noticing a carved message on the box he became curious as to what it said and slowly let go of the wall to walk to it. 

He slowly approached the mysterious black stone box, carefully reading the carved message that it displayed. He was filled with curiosity and anticipation as to what secrets the box may hold. As he drew close enough to the box and read the message or should I say messages since there were three, his eyes were instantly wide in surprise. 

The first message is: 'To whom it may concern. Do not release this weapon unless you are in need of a god to summon demons into the world to destroy everyone and everything! ~ Lady Kaguya'

The second is;'If for some reason you do need her, then just open the box and bleed on the paper seal within it. ~ Prince Hamura'

The third and last; 'But beware, if your blood is untrustworthy there will be a significant chance she'll refuse you, and her demons will kill you. ~ First Prince Hagoromo'

~~

Ren, who had been sealed up for the last millennium, could see and hear everything in the cave, and century after century the people who had come here and read the messages on the box never once tried to open the box because Kaguya and her sons had called her creatures demons. They weren't demons at all, they were along the lines of lions, tigers, bears, eagles, ect. The closest thing she would be able to summon to a demon was a dragon.