The wolf and the medic

When Ren heard someone walk into the cave she was surprised to see a man with pale as-a-ghost-colored skin and silky black hair that fell past his knees. But it wasn't his skin or hair that surprised her, it was his blood. She hadn't expected someone to come in bleeding... or even at all really. She then watched as he read the message and saw his snake-like eyes fill with curiosity. It was her curiosity that forced her to accept him as her master and appear before him just as he fainted from losing too much blood. 

Ren immediately summoned a slug to heal him. As the slug appeared and she told it what to do, the slug spoke to her. "Why would you want me to heal his sorry ass?" The slug asked knowing exactly who the pale man was. She was curious to see who the man with the snake-like eyes was, and why he'd been so badly injured, so she accepted him as her master and sought to heal him. She had never seen a slug talk before and was intrigued by what it said and the fact that it understood the situation. 

"Because I chose him as my new master," Ren answered as she walked around the room looking for a container filled with her clothes. "You've finally chosen a new master?" the slug exclaimed before looking back at the Sanin. 'I just hope he's a better choice than Kaguya was...' the slug thought before spreading its slime over his deepest wounds. "There, that should be enough to save his life at least for now... when he wakes up, find some herbs to help him the rest of the way." the slug said before disappearing in a puff of green smoke. 

Ren sighed as she found her clothes. 'Always the bossy type with those slugs...' she thought to herself before giggling and changing into new clothes.

*Picture above is what she changed into*

When Ren was done changing, she ventured out of the cave in search of some herbs to help her master once he woke up. After searching for a half-hour she finally found the herbs she was looking for and was on her way back to the cave. After entering the cave, she felt someone approaching quickly, but just before they entered the cave she transformed into a celestial wolf.  

As she transformed, she saw exactly who it was that ran in their direction

As she transformed, she saw exactly who it was that ran in their direction. The first was an adorable white and purple striped snake but it was no threat. The one who worried her was the man who entered the cave after the snake. Upon his entrance, she made sure he saw her near the Sanin. His eyes widen a bit in surprise as he had not expected a wolf to be anywhere near Orochimaru. The small snake, however, seemed to know exactly who she was and climbed up her paw to rest on her back. 

But when the medic-nin tried to get closer to Orochimaru she growled and bared her fangs at him. Which told him to back off or she'd attack him. The Sanin heard the loud growling and woke up to find his medic-nin being growled at by a wolf that was seemingly protecting him. 'What? No, no... I must be hallucinating due to my injuries... yeah that seems to be more logical.' He thought to himself, that is until she turned her head towards him and licked his cheek to prove she was real. 

Startled, he looked at the wolf in shock. She then carefully stepped back and lay down, her head resting on the Sanin's feet. He realized that she was there to protect him and he felt a wave of gratitude wash over him. After a few minutes had passed and Orochimaru was about to stand the wolf used her nose to give him the herbs she'd collected.

~Oh, and P.S. I changed some things around in the first chapter to make it work a bit better~