Chapter 3: New

Eh? No one commented so I will pick a random dude...or dudette, whatever. And...you're going to meet me here! >:)

LOL XD

You look back and saw that you have pulled (best friend's name). You smile at her while she looks at you with a confused look. You stop, making her stop.

"Since, Luddy isn't here yet. Let's go shopping!" She grins and nods, you two go out but not before announcing, "ME AND (BEST FRIEND'S NAME) ARE GOING SHOPPING!" All of them nodded and both of you took off.

~At the mall~

You two point at various things and you were getting tired of walking until you saw a shop that sells games. You shake your friend and she looks at what you were pointing.

Both of you nod furiously and you forgot the tiredness of your knees. You look around and saw various games. You squeal and look at a shelves that has many horror games. You were joined by a girl with brown-black hair. (Me XD)

She looks like 14 or 15...

She smiles and took out one, you stare at the game she was holding. It was "Outlast". Your eyes widened and walked beside her. She didn't notice you until you said, "Wow, cool graphics." She jumped away from you.

You blink and look at her, you wave at her with a friendly smile. She smiled shyly. "Hey! Are you going to buy that?" You ask and she nods. You frown. "Aww, I wanted to have it." She looks at it for a while and gave it to you. You were confused.

"You can have it if you want! My brother has this game anyways!" She says with a smile. You had a poker face on your face. "He has already this game?!" You shout and all he buyers looked at you.

You blush and your best friend came in the scene. "What happened?" You shook your head nothing.

You look at the girl again. "Um, did you already play this?" She sighs but continued to smile. "No. I just watch my brother play." You pout and grabbed it, along with her hand.

"You're coming with me then." She started asking you what until you were in front of the cashier, she started to protest. You shushed her and she willingly follows.

"I'm going to buy this game so both of us can play." She smiles brightly and said "thank you" again and again, you stopped her, annoyed. "It's okay! Sheesh!"

She then frowns. "But I'm afraid i can't go with you." You pout. "Why not?" "My mom will be worried." "Then call her that you're going with me!" She looks away, embarrassed. "What?"

"I-I don't have any cellphone." (I'm sorry, I'm just 11 okay?) You and your friend were speechless. Your best friend were the first one to break the ice. (XD) "YOUR FREAKING 14 AND YOU DON'T HAVE?!"

You nod along with her and the girl sighs. "You wouldn't believe me but I'm just 11." Your jaws drops and you sigh. "Ah, men! What's your name?" She smiles.

"I'm Ivannah Mon-alon!" You nod. "Kinda weird name, where are you from?" She thinks about it. "Well I'm from the Philippines, moved in here." (I'm really just here in the Philippines, just wanted where you are. Understand?)

You nod, amused. "Wow, long way from home." She nods. "So, you're Ivannah and you're 11 years old. You're from Philippines." She nods yet again and pointed at the two of you.

"How about the two of you?" Your best friend were the first to introduce. "I'm (best friend's full name). (best friend's age)." Ivannah looked at you. (WEEEEIRD) You introduced yourself while ruffling her hair.

"I'm ______,_______. (insert your age here)." She comb her hair in order. She nods and signaled you two to follow her. "Nice to meet you two, but can I just go home and ask my mom first?"

You nod and followed her to her house.

~After walking~

You and your friend pant. You see her not panting. You groan. "Why didn't we just got a cab?!" Your friend groaned and you sigh.

She frowns and sighs. "I'm really sorry! I'm not used to here! I'm sorry, I caused you trouble." You shook your head and got up. You smile at her reassuringly. "No worries! I have a new friend and I'm already getting you nervous!" You glare at your friend and she just smiled.

You roll your eyes. And Ivannah pushed the bell, it ringed and a woman that looked like in her 40's, opened it. "Ivannah! Anong nangyari? At sino sila?" (What happened? And who are they?)

She pointed at your direction. And you shyly gave her a wave, you two both introduced yourselves and added that you're a friend of Ivannah's.

She smiles at the three of you. "Mom, can i go to their place?" She quickly narrowed her eyes at the both of you and you two hid behind Ivannah. "Are you going to sleep there? Where is it?" Ivannah sweat drops.

"Well..." You answered for her, "There's a beach house that my boyfriend has, but not to worry! there's no boys there and my boyfriend is out. It's on (insert a random beach house because i am lazy to think of some! XD). "

Her mother smiles and walked upstairs while you three stay outside. Ivannah was quiet and waited for her to come back. "You two seems trustworthy." She handed a bag with clothes in it.

Ivannah's jaw dropped. "SERIOUSLY?!" (No kidding because my mom doesn't want me to have a sleep over with my friends) She nods and kissed her on the forehead.

She stopped her before she could close the door. "Mom, i need my ipad."

"Oh right! Kuya give me the ipad!" (My mom sometimes call my brother that it means "brother" okay?) He groans but gave it anyways and Ivannah waved goodbye.

They got a cab (finally!) and Ivannah secretly squeals in excitement. You laughed.

~When you came already at the beach house~

You smile at her invitingly. Her eyes sparkle as she sees the house. She skipped her way on the front of the door and you suddenly realized that the countries were inside. You were about to shout her to not open it but she already did.

()()()()()()()()()()()

YEAH! I'M HERE! AND IT'S KINDA OBVIOUS WHAT IS MY REACTION WILL BE! .