Falling for him

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
This story will jump right into;) smut/filth and will have fluff in some sections and just warning you... Keith is a kinky one, and has many different kinks.
#kinkykeith

                     Starting..

It had been a long day, and Lance was worn out. He felt lonely, so he decided to go to Keith's room. Although they weren't yet  official, they always had a thing. And Lance knew that going to Keiths room equals a good night.

He opened his door and peeked around. There was no one in sight. He happily walked over to Keiths door and did there secret knock.

(Knock...knock knock...tap..knock.)
In reply he got a single knock, signalling him to enter, followed by a chuckle.

"Hey handsome"
Lance spoke loudly with the door still wide open.
"Shut up dork! Someone may hear you.. and dont call me handsome.." he muttered.

"You say something gorgeous?" He said whilst closing the door.

Keith loudly sighed. And in reply Lance giggled.
He got on the bed next to Keith and ran his hand down his thigh.
"You're such a perv!" Whispered Keith, as he quickly rolled over and climbed onto lance. He straddled him, his crotch and Lances touching, forming much needed friction.

Lance looked up at Keith who was flustered.  And managed to mutter
"I want you so bad."
Keith was so flustered  that lance was horny. He leaned over to Lances ear and whispered hot air against his neck
"Then come and get me"
Keith got off of lance, walked over to his bathroom, taking off an item of clothing each step he took, before he was just in his boxers at the entrance of the door.
Lance heard the shower turn on and quickly scrambled out of Keith's bed, practically sprinting to the bathroom.

Lance could see Keith's Perfectly shaped body through the misty glass of the shower and was so turned on.
Keith was being so mysterious and sexy that lance couldn't help him self.
He practically ripped his shirt off and stumbled out of his jeans nearly falling head first. He swung open the shower door and the sight of Keith made him crazy.
Keith wasn't yet hard, but the sight of Lances body and his muscles and his large hard cock, It didn't take him long.

Lance smirked viciously and slammed
Keith's body against the shower wall
Earning a whine from Keith.
"I want you in your Galra form."
Lance said in a commanding tone.
It didn't take long for Keith to turn but when he did lance couldn't hold himself back, he grabbed his and Keiths cock and rubbed them together, forming a double blow job between the two,
Keith Moaned in pleasure as lance panted along.

Not long after, Lance grabbed keith by his small waist, holding it tightly in his big hands.
He turned him around as keith put his hands against the cold tile walls and groaned quietly at the sight and touch of  Lances large body and stronge grasp holding his hips tightly.

Lance took one hand away and stroked his fingers against keiths ass, slipping one finger in after the other, preparing him.
Keith let out a growl as his ears twitched and his claws grew. Lance smiled and bit his lip, smirking as the corner of his mouth raised at the sight of it.
Keiths thighs began to tremple as he wiggled his hips and let out harsh breaths of air.
Lance knew keith wanted him and was waiting on him to fuck him senseless , but Lance wanted Keith to wait. He enjoyed teasing him, making him beg. And he got just that as Keith was waiting he let out an annoyed grunt and soon enough reached his hand from the wall and grabbed his dick, positioning it to his ass and pushing his hips against Lance, letting out a "hhhh,," sound and biting his lip hard
As He took Lance's length.

Lance groaned in pleasure
"Fuck you're tight fuck gh-"
Lance had to hold back from having is way with keith, also stopping himself from cumming straight away.
Lance leaned his head back, as they both released heavy breaths.

Lance slowly began to move, thrusting into Keith earing a groan from the pair each time.
But Lance knew Keith wanted more, he wanted Lance to pound him so hard that he wouldn't be able to feel his legs the next morning. So he gave him what he wanted, tightening his grip on his hips, and thrusting, each time going deeper and deeper, harder and harder.

Keiths mind was a blur, his mind was full of dirty thoughts and Lance's face was involved in every single one of them, as he was overwhelmed and riddled in pleasure from Lance.
Lance lingered over keith, still thrusting his hips hard, beginning to harshly bite and suck Keiths neck and shoulders. Keith whimpered from pleasure and pain, as Lance bit his soft skin, leaving bite marks and hickeys all over, visible to the eye.
Lance was getting close, and Keith could tell due to the hickeys getting much tenser and harsher, and his breathing turning into deep grunts. Keith took lances hands, pressing his back against Lances body, and leading his hands from his hips, gliding them up to his nipples, pushing hard against his dick causing Lance to go fully deep into keith, making them both moan louder. Lance took on as Keith felt him get harder, he began to play with his nipples making Keith weak at the knees.

Lances grunts and thrusts got more intense as he mumbled
"Fuck." Biting his lip, then cumming in Keith, gripping him tightly as he still thrusted, whilst lance helped keith by jacking him off, soon making keith reach his climax, cumming all over the shower tiles.
Lance seemed to fill Keith up straight away as he felt the pleasure of it rushing inside him, becoming too much and spilling out.

They stood there, panting and gasping for air in the steamy room, as Lance held Keith up, whos shaking legs could no longer support him. They ended by quickly washing each other and hopping out of the shower, For Keith to then be carried to bed by Lance, as Keith layed on Lance's chest, arms wrapped around his muscular body, as Lance cradled him. They soon fell into a deep slumber with no issue.

Everything was perfect.