Tha family

Let's start with my brother, big bro; you see those guys that always talk for hours about interesting things but mostly about how they perfectly managed their lives, well that's pretty much him. Not quite tall and oftenly angry he can judge every of your movement and give you lessons like he knows everything (for the record, my girlfriend thinks the same of me about that) even thought i really like him because he's my brother and so he has the same parents as me.
Then comes my father, always working, playing or listening to music on his computer, real smart and don't say much but when he does it's probably to stop a fight or tell me i ain't doing enough ... his past is really complicated with drugs and stuffs, don't really talk about it much ...
And finally there is my mother, the kind of person that really looks nice the first time you see her, but when you start to know her better, you see that living with her seems impossible, imagine someone that talks and talks and talks about anything not interesting and the moment you talk about yourself she starts telling what she knows about your life everywhere every time and ask questions all the time about what she knows, but more precisely about useless things ... or things you just don't want to talk about and if there's anyway to know more about you even if that means not respecting your privacy she'll do it and then blame you for whatever she discovered. And she gets upset because well after all of this you just don't tell anything anymore to her because you know she'll use it against you everyday every moment you are close to her (or not) ...

So, now that you know the background a little more, i think i can start