51- Dating Corbyn Would Be Like..

-You and Corbyn always loved pick up lines, and  I guess that's why it became an daily thing to tell each other your best pick up lines, every morning at breakfast

-You and Corbyn always loved pick up lines, and I guess that's why it became an daily thing to tell each other your best pick up lines, every morning at breakfast.

-You and Corbyn were best friends, so it didn't surprise anyone when you two got together. You'd always be together, and if you weren't together, you'd usually be on the phone to each other.

-Both of you would literally eat anything. You loved food and trying new things, you'd even have eating competitions, the loser having to clean up after.

-Everytime you both planned to go out, you'd get ready at least five hours before it was time to leave. Both of you took ages getting ready, every single time, and it would always frustrate the other boys.

-Two words; Bear hugs. Your signature hug with Corbyn. No matter when or where, you'd always be caught bear hugging.

- When Valentines came along, you'd both go WAY over the top, spoiling each other to the extreme, but it showed how you both were set on having a future together, and you both wanted that.

-You and Corbyn had a great sex lifestyle, and you both took it in turns picking what to do or what to try, or who even was in control.

-You was 1000% a pure fan and supporter of the group, especially on how proud you were of your Boyfriend. Corbyn would always let you in on band gossip and often spoiled songs for you, way before they were released to fans.

- Stupid, ugly selfies you send back and forth all day, everyday. It's like some sort of competitions between you two of who can look worse.

-You'd always be found together, in your bedroom or on the sofa cuddling, blankets surrounding you. The other boys could leave you at ten in the morning and come back at ten at night, and you'd both still be in the same position, with food all over you both.

-Corbyn is a horrible cook, but at least he tries to cook for you, trying to impress you more. However, you'd always end up ordering pizza.

-Every. Single. Sunday. You'd stay in bed and sleep half the day away, not even bothering to wake up until the afternoon, both of you snuggled in each other's arms.