WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE (JAE)

#Whenyoulovesomeone

I decided to write Day6 oneshots in the idea/base on What can I do, When you love someone and I loved You MV of DAY6, please note that I change some of the scene and information in the real MV so I can write what I wanted to in this oneshot.

I hope you will enjoy reading this💞

~

Jae was with the girl you always sees with him when he came into the coffee shop you owned, you can feel that he is stealing a glance with you every now and then but you just ignore him and focus on what they are ordering.

You make your way into his table and since he is your regular patron in the coffee shop you decided to smile at him as you bow lightly.

You can feel his stare at you as you start taking the orders of the new comers customers, you even saw the girl waving her hands into Jae's face that makes you giggles.

You notice that the girl leaves but Jae is still on his table busy typing on his laptop keys, you could also feel the stare of him whenever you are not looking at him, you can still see his eyes on you in your peripheral vision anyway.

The days passes by that he always drop in your coffee shop, sometime with the girl *you don't know what's his relationship with* he will stays for an hour of two or more than that, staring at you whenever he has a chance and you just ignoring him, because its never new to you, you have a lot of admirers but you know that you're not that beautiful though and you just concentrated on your business.

You look at him and he is fixing his things about to leave you think, he look at you shyly, he smiles and bow as he sling his bag in his shoulder walking out of the shop, you decided to leave and go home too so you says your goodbye in the crew and walk your way home, you saw a familiar figure walking inside of your village.

"Him?". You mumbled as you can clearly see his back side, he is walking slowly and you do too so you can have a large gap between him, you saw him walk inside of the playground and you peek over at him.

He sits at the seesaw and place his legs between the chain and grip his hand on it hysterically giggling and he really looks like a fangirl when he did that, he start to push himself upward seesawing and still laughing.

You goes out at the bush you are hiding and walk ahead home again, he's kinda weird? Or does he really like someone so he is acting like that? The thought of him liking someone hurt your heart but you can't stop him from doing so anyway, does this mean I like him? Well, I don't think so, you were about to open your gate when you saw HIM shouted "Mom!" And hug the girl in the house just beside your house, weird isn't it? He's your neighbor and you didn't even know about it.

~

You are walking inside of the hall heading to the designated classroom, you sigh as you remember the reason why you are studying again, its because of your Mom, she wants you to study again even though you don't have to, because you have your business already, but she assured you that she will take care of the coffee shop while you were gone, you just obeyed her because she won't ever stop nagging at you anyway.

You were about to enter the room when you notice a familiar guy, its HIM! the patron of your coffee shop, he is with her of course, she is holding his sweater and pulling it while they laugh together.

You sigh and remember the scene you saw yesterday, so she's the one he likes? Maybe you just really assume too much that you were the girl he likes because of the stare he is giving you, maybe he just like the coffee you make and the reason why he is keep on coming back at your shop.