AN OBSCURE~MYSTERY (UNFOLDS) FINALÉ

(AN: OFC YOU HAVE TO READ THE FIRST AS WELL AS THE SECOND PART BEFORE PROCEEDING ON READING THIS! 😊 THANK YOU 🙏💞)

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

Sungjin with a very dark fury enter the also dark underworld, his eyes blazing bloody red, looks like anytime he's going to snap and destroy everything that will go on his way.

"Why that obscure here?" Wonpil shakes in fear as he cling into Jae's arm.

"I don't know, but let's go and get him!" Jae bravely said, ignoring the fact that he might get killed.

"Are you st*pid?!!! Hyung!!" Wonpil tried to stop him but Jae's in just a snap block Sungjin's way.

"Move" Sungjin emotionlessly said.

"Why are you-"

"I. Said. Move. Out. Of. My. Way" Sungjin word for word said and look straight at Jae's eyes.

Jae seems to be hypnotized so he silently walk beside allowing Sungjin to go where he is going to.

"And you" Sungjin pointed at Wonpil.

"Me?", Wonpil nervously pointed at himself too.

"Take me to the king of death", (the greatest goblin) Wonpil obediently lead the way until they were in front of the huge wooden fire black door.

"You may leave" Sungjin stated as he form a dark ball of power and blow the door with it.

He slowly enter the dark room until a red light struck down to a throne of king of death.

"Oh? I'm not expecting you to come here!" Death said while giving Sungjin a malicious grin.

"Me too" He said while his dark aura of power grow even more out of anger.

"I know you don't have a plan to come here, because you despise a goblin like us, and like you" The said king of death stood up, towering over Sungjin because he really has a well built huge body like a giant, "Then, what makes you come here?" He finishes his word.

"Don't play innocent, give her to mee! Sungjin's dark aura becomes dark even more as a light thunder broke off the inside of palace.

"Who?" King of death said as Sungjin glare at him.

"You do know her!" In an instant a huge sword came out of Sungjin's hand as he strike down death, but he dodge it.

"Woah! Calm down mister so-called-deity! Your becoming like us!" He then smirk.

"Shut up you promising king of death! We both know that even though how powerful you are, you can't beat me!" Another slash but Death dodge it again by becoming invisible.

"Are you blind?" Then death make a counter attack, taking his giant scythe and slash Sungjin's back that makes Sungjin wince in pain.

"Woah! You're just brave, but not strong!" Death provoke Sungjin as Sungjin turn and slash Death their weapons clinking at each other while Sungjin struggles to struck Death down.

"Still a weakling!" A dark power comes from Death's hand as he hit Sungjin with it on the stomach.

"Aghhhh!!!" Sungjin yelp in pain and fall on the ground.

"What? Are you done already?" Death poke Sungjin with his scythe and laughed.

"Why we become afraid of your power? When we don't have to, because you're a weakling deity and a goblin!" He then form a dark big ball of power and strike Sungjin with it.