Volume II: Storm Season

Hello to those who have made it this far! 

I am writing this for four reasons: a thanks, a proposition, a request and an introduction.

To start everything, thank you. You have given your time to explore the world I half live in, and to get to know the creatures who have been my dear friends for years, and I cannot express in words how grateful I am for that.

But I shall express it somehow, and for starters, I shall make it known that I have thirty-plus chapters currently devoid of any dedications. Whether you are a silent reader or a vocal one, a voter or simply a page-turner, this offer stands for you: comment here a chapter you would like to have dedicated to you, and I will make it happen. This could be your favourite chapter, one that meant something to you, or (as some of you are probably writers as well) simply an early one so you can get a bit of exposure. I may not be big on Wattpad, but I will do what I can.

On the topic of voting, thank you as well to those who have supported this work via that little orange star. It is votes, even more than reads, that make the difference in a book's ranking on Wattpad, and you have gotten this book far. I do not use author's notes in chapters because I myself prefer to be immersed when I read, but the result of that is that Frost on the Grasslands gets fewer votes than many books with equal followings. And so my request is that you vote if you have enjoyed this story so far, and have not voted already. Every one of you has the power to add thirty-six stars to that count on Frost on the Grasslands' front page.

And lastly, the introduction. As you can probably tell, Stories of Shelha is not done. This is only the first book of six, all of them complete and posted on my profile. This story will pick up in Volume II where this book left off. You can find a link in the comments right here!  👉🏻

Storm season in Shelha is rolling in.

Shall we continue?