《12》

Y/n's P.O.V

"Look, you don't have to come in with me, but what happens when another Georgie goes missing, or another Betty or another Ed Corcoran or one of us?"

Everyone looked down, and I grabbed Richie's hand, again. I didn't want to think about going missing.

"Are you just going to pretend it didn't happen like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there, his clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals but he isn't. So walking into this house for me... it's easier that walking into my own."

He went to open the door again, when I raised my hand.

"I'll go in."

Everyone turned to stare at me. Richie's expression was that of anger and sadness.

"Uhhh, shouldn't we have some people keep watch, in case something bad happens?"

Bill, getting impatient now, turned away from the door again.

"Wh-wh-wh-who wants to stay out here?"

Everyone except me and Bev raised their hand.

"Fuck."

°°°

I opened the creaky door, Bill and Richie beside me, and poor Eddie trailing along at the back.

"I can't believe I pulled the short straw you guys are lucky you're not measuring dicks."

Richie groaned, walking into the house.

"Why? You'd still have to come in."

Bill and Eddie snorted, and Bill even snuck me a high-five.

Eddie started to complain about how dirty the house was, as Richie wandered over to a massive amount of cobwebs.

He pulled a piece of paper and unfolded it. I saw what was on the paper, and Richie began to freak out.

"It, it says I'm missing..."

"You're not missing, Richie." I said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Then why's it say it there? It's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face..."

I started shaking him slightly, trying to snap him out of it.

"Calm down, this isn't real." Bill said.

"That's my name, that's my age, that's the date..."

I ripped the paper out of his hands, throwing it on the ground.

"Richie, listen to me, okay? You're not missing, you're right here. You're perfectly safe. Okay?"

There was a voice from upstairs. All four of us walked up the creepy stairs, and found ourselves in a hallway.

There was someone at the end of the hall.

"Betty? Ripsom?"

She was dragged away, and I covered my mouth, stifling a scream.

We walked towards the room she was just in, and the door shut behind us. Then there was a huge crash.

"Eddie!" I yelled, noticing that the small boy wasn't with us.

"Y/n! I'm over here."

It was Eddie's voice, I followed it into a small room, and the door swung shut behind me.

I twisted the door knob, but the door wouldn't open.

"Oh fuck."

I turned around, and saw an empty room. Empty, except for a mirror that I was facing.

I walked towards it, and stared at my reflection.

I sighed in relief. It was just my reflection.

The mirror fogged up, and I wiped it down with my hand.

It was still my reflection.

Apart from the red lines going from the corner of my lips, up to my eyes.

I screamed, knocking the mirror over. It hit the ground, shattering.

I ran to the door, and it swung open unexpectedly. I fell down, landing on top of Richie.

"You have to get out of here. Find Eddie and run. It's not safe."