chapter 9

3rd person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We either kill her or take her with us"

Jin spoke, many plans of action running through his mind at the moment.

Taehyung turned his head quickly towards the male, his eyes wide from shock.

"We...  We can't kill her." 

Taehyung defended, pulling a quiet but harsh growl from Suga who was now protectively shielding his lover.

"That crazy bitch almost killed my love!  Of course we can kill her!"

He snapped back, glaring at Taehyung, all while Jimin curled closer into his mate's chest, desperately trying to calm himself.

Taehyung returned the glare with one of his own, only harsher, showing his dominance. 

"This is my mates eomma, we can't kill her."

He barked, and Jin's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

Jin stepped forward, and placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder as he softly spoke: 

"Taehyung..  Do you like Jungkook?" 

Taehyung's body tensed and flustered, his face turning a deep red.

"Of-of course not, I'm just owning up to my responsibilities by helping him heal." 

He replied, his chest hurting right after the words left his lips. 

He wanted to believe what he said, but he didn't believe it, and he guessed that the others in the room didn't believe the statement either. 

However, they all nodded along in agreement. 

Taehyung subconsciously reached up, clutching the fabric of his hoodie in his hands.

A silence fell over for a few seconds

"Let's t-take her with us."

Taehyung quickly, and randomly, spoke up hich only frightened Jimin. 

He cuddled further into Suga's arms, whimpering a random loud sound,only causing Suga to let out a growl towards Taehyung. 

"Lets blow her brains out like she tried to with my love." 

Suga growled back, his gaze hard and set. 

Taehyung's clenched his jaw hard, his expression forming into a glare.

He was going too speak, only to be cut off by Jin: 

"Suga, honey, we have to take her with us, okay? She will have to be locked in either ours, or your shed, for safety..we can't keep her in the cabins with us.."

"Ours. I don't want the bitch around Ji-"

Sugas words were cut off with a loud, deafening scream; the women had woke up in Namjoom's arms.

Namjoom held onto her tightly as she struggled, so she would not be able to get out of his hold.

Suga felt anger bubble up within him and he let go of Jimin, causing the latter to whine at the loss of affection from his mate. 

"Oh shut the fuck up."

Suga snapped at her, a growl at the back of his throat. 

Then, everyone froze as a loud and painful slap rung through the hallway and bedroom.

Jungkook's mom swore she saw stars before her vision went black and she passed out once more.

Taehyung watched in surprise as Suga turned back to his mate, whos eyes were wide, glossy, and full of fear.

Jin took the silence to speak up, his voice cracking uncomfortably.

"W-we need t-to go now Suga...  Jimin, finish getting his stuff. Namjoom, Tae, and I will take care of her." 

Suga nodded slowly before turning back towards his mate.  He carefully pulled him into a warm embrace and whispered in his ear:

"Sangrahae Jimin, I'm sorry you had to see that."

Jimin nodded, and pulled out of the embrace so he could follow the orders given.  Now with the women out of the way, he could feel himself calming down, and able to function properly. 

"We'll meet you guys at Taehyung's house,"

Spoke Nanjoom, Jungkook's mom thrown over his shoulder like a potato sack. 

After he spoke,  he turned on his heal and stared his leave, Taehyung following closely behind.  He felt uneasy about the situation, but he acted as if nothing was wrong.

A/n fucking ooof, this took a bit bc wattpad kept crashing on me and wouldn't let me into my drafts?? And I couldnt vote on my friend Dmeonicghoul amazing stories(highly suggest reading em) ty ty ty ty ty Dipp_Stick for editing this, it means a lot and oooof you're gonna be 15 soon ;_; 💛💛💔💔 ily

Edited
03.25.18
Writer
©️itsyaboiuhhjhoe
Editor
©️Dipp_Stick
Book cover
©️TaeSic_