Chapter 1

~Narator's POV~
Peppa The Pig is thrown onto the side of the road. She stands up a bit lightheaded, and walks into a forest. The forest has a big sign on it with a rainbow and sparkles titled: The Forest of Mythical Gayness.

Peppa steps foot into the forest and feels an indescribable feeling deep inside her nostrils. She lets out a "SNNOOOORRTTT!!", grows wings of a devil, and shoots lasers out of her nostrils. She flys over the forest and screams, "I AM THE RULER OF THIS FOREST! ALL YOU FREAKS BOW DOWN TO YOUR GODDESS, PEPPA!!"

She looks down and sees a green frog sitting on a log. He looks depressed and holds a dandelion in his hand. His lips make an 'O' shape and blow slightly. The tiny seeds of the dandelion blow off in every direction. He looks off into the water, a tear falling in. The teardrop blends in with the water and disappears.

Peppa decides to fly down and comfort him. Her hooves slowly land on the ground and she walks over to the frog. She walks up behind him and taps his shoulder. "Are you okay?", she says, startling the frog. He jumps but is fine. "Y-yeah...", he says slowly and softly.

~Peppas POV~

I sit down on the log next to him. I look down into the water and see my reflection. I'm flawless as always. I look over at the frog and say, "so, what's your name?" He replies, "Kermit...yours?". "Peppa" I say in return. I look back down into the water and throw a tiny stone in. The water ripples. I see another ripple in the corner of my eye. Kermit's reflection, His eyes now red and tears pouring out of them. I put my hand on his shoulder and stare deep into his large eyes. "What's wrong?" I say concerned. "My-My best friend, Pepe. He...just ran away with this...girl. He left me for a girl" Kermit now screaming in anger, "A STUPID GIRL!" Tears falling like a waterfall out of his eyes. "She was so ugly too. Her hair was pulled back so tight she looked bald. She had a huge bow in her head too. Then the worst part..she was naked!" Kermit says, putting his face in his hands and sobbing more then ever. I hug him tightly and say, "It's going to be okay. I promise." He looks at me. Deep into my eyes. His face getting closer, his lips suddenly reach mine. I don't kiss back, but I sit in shock. He pulls away. "I-I'm sorry..." he says looking down. I'm blushing. Hard. "I-it's fine.." I look down. He lifts my head up and put his hand under my chin. He pulls us in for another kiss. We are interrupted by a loud boom.

"What was that!?" We both say. We run towards the noise and see a big glow. A round oval is sticking out of the ground. A very orange and tall man steps out. His hair looks like a piece of moldy cheese was just laid on top of his head. We run behind a tree and look at what he's doing. There's men in black suits surrounding him now. "Where are we Mr. Trump?!" One of the men say. We can't see what they're doing. Suddenly, a hand covers my mouth and everything goes black.