Chapter 3

~Lincoln's POV~
After saving Kermit I decided to take him to Canananada. Cananananada is home of the Holo Queen, Cristine. I really like Kermit. We've known each other before the dinosaurs ate Hillary at the end of the election. I've likes him for awhile. But the thing is, he's straight. But that's why I'm taking him to canananada, to see Cristine. Cristine is the Holo Queen, which means she can change someone's sexuality.

     We get to canananada and Cristine is sitting on a large pile of nail polish. It's bigger then Brendon Urie's forehead. She has a crown made of holo tacos. She sees us in the distance  and motions of over with her holo baton. "BEEEEEN!!" She yells in a high pitched, sort of southern voice that sounds like a 90 year old grandma got knocked off a bull. We fly over and I plop Kermit down on a pile of nail polish. Which probably was painful now that I think about it. Oh well.

"What brings you two uglies here?" She says while grabbing a giant cup of tea from Ben. She sips it waiting on an answer. "Well, I've brought my friend Kermit here because he wants to change his sexuality." I say quickly putting my foot over Kermit's mouth so he can't react. Cristine puts the cup of tea down and stares at me while swallowing a big gulp. "Okay, lets make this quick though. Me and bEeN gotta date to menchie and zylars house tonight." She says. I hold Kermit up with my hand over his mouth and hand him to Cristine. She takes her baton and wacks him on the head really hard, bending his neck back. He is passed out now. She lays him on a giant cat that has crawled over to her feet now. She takes  a bottle of holo taco and dips the bottom of her baton into it. She takes it out says, "In the power of Yeesus I now make you...GAY!" She says as rainbow shoot out of the ground. One shoots up right through the cat and into Kermit's heart. Cristine wacks Kermit as hard as she can. And he wakes up...

A/N
Sorry this chapter was so long. I'll try and post more. Thanks

~Alyssa🌸