29

I walk out and get a taxi to sierra's apartment.

We've kept in contact, we were going to go out to eat tomrrow, but I don't have a place to stay I hope she'll take me in until I'm back up and running.

-

*knock, knock*

"Kels!!!"Sierra opens the door pulling me in for a hug.

We sit and talk for hours, I feel her in on everything and she was there to support me. Not only that but we just hung out like old times. 

I ended up just sleeping a ton, nothing to special. I had no idea being pregnant was so draining.

-

*Couple months in*

I kept going to doctor appointments and the baby is all healthy and keeps growing. For Cisco

I'm in a much better place in my life. I left my old stuff be hide and grew as a person.

As much I miss the time with Jacob, I think it's better for the child not to have such an unhealthy relationship raising it.

I don't know the gender of the baby, I'm keeping it a surprise until the birth.

I'm going to be moving back in with my mom in San Degio, just for a little bit until I find a place.

I just can't wait for such an amazing life and a new start.

I'm just much more happier, and it's just a lot more healthy for me to stay away from stress.

All I have to say, is my life is really tiring around, and I couldn't be happier.