Chapter One

Jerome's P.O.V.

Today was Mitch and Adam's two year anniversary, and tomorrow is me and Ty's. We decided to celebrate all together today since Adam is going back to Washington tomorrow. We decided to visit San Diego, and have a meet up. Our meet up is at Horton Plaza Mall at noon. We are currently walking to the mall, but first stopping at Burger Lounge for lunch. Ty and I are sharing an order of chicken strips and a half and half. Mitch and Adam are sharing a cheeseburger. "So, how long do we plan on having the meet up for?" Ty asks, breaking the silence. "Until the fans leave. Then we need to stop by Comics-N-Stuff. I need to check something," Mitch replies.

+-+After Eating+-+

We took a pedicab to the mall, which was the coolest thing I've done in a while. It was about 11:30 by the time we got there, and there was already a long line of people. We sat at a round table at the back of the food court on the fifth level, with Mitch and Ty on one side and Adam and I on the other. Yes, we were separated from our dates.

About halfway through the signing, I got up to get a drink. So far, I've remembered the names Alexa, Bryan, Cassie, Dylan, and a couple named Peter and Esteban. I think they said Esteban was a nickname and his actual name was Angel, but I don't remember. As I got back to my seat this girl who seemed to be around twelve was next in line. When she got to the front, I realized she was wearing a Blood on the Dance Floor shirt with a Panic! at the Disco sweater in her hands. She introduced herself as Angelique, and her comment is what probably could change everything. "Hey my name is Angelique, I was wondering if you could sign this," she said holding out the sweater. But that's not what changed everything, it was what was next. "Oh, and Skynadian and Jeromelox, you couples are like the imperfect two. Merome and Skylox all the way," she called while skipping away. After that comment, we all stopped, even the fans, and looked at each other. Nobody knew if that was an insult or a compliment, but that is probably hurt me more than any hate comment ever. Calling our relationship imperfect? It hurt. Mitch and I know our partners suffer with deppresion, and this probably didn't help. What did they think of her comment?

+-+-+-+-+-+-

There was Chap One! Hope you enjoyed, if so leave a vote! I'll be at camp for a while, so don't expect anything from me. Stay strong, and see you on the other side.

-ABK