Chapter 1 "The guy"

"Your in 10th grade already! Your gonna do it this year!" You said to yourself as you walk out the door to start your day at a new school. You hopped in the car and immediately got on your phone. You've been obsessing over this guy named Adym. You knew he was in 10th grade to but you didn't know where he went to school. You scrolled through his Instagram page and thought to yourself "if only I could meet him." Your mom stopped the car and said "Have a great day!" As you walked out of the car. "Thanks mom!" You said back. You look at the paper the principal had given you as you scurried across the hall to find your class. You walk into the class and immediately all eyes on you. You take a seat and look around the class. In the corner of the room you see a cute guy but, you can't really see his face since he's looking out the window. You think to yourself "Eh, He probably has a girl anyway" About 40 min. pass and class has finally finished. As your walking out you feel someone grab your arm. You look back in shock. "ITS ADYM!" You thought to yourself. You were having a mental breakdown inside but outside you seemed fine.. after a few seconds you snap out of it and look at Adym. "Hey!" You said, "Hey! What's your name? I'm Adym!" He replied. You stuttered for a second and then said "My name is (your name)! How are you!" "I'm great how are you?" He said. "I'm doing fine!"... a few seconds pass and Adym says "Hey do you maybe wanna hang out sometime?" You start to freak out again but snap out of it. "yes of course!" You replied. "Give me your number and maybe we can go hang out this week!" "Here it is!" You say as you type in your number as a contact on his phone. You continue your day at school and finally leave.