Chapter 2 "The date"

You get home and get on your phone. Your watching YouTube and then all of a sudden your phone vibrates. You go to your messages and see "Hey it's Adym!" You drop your phone and start jumping up and down in excitement. "Hey!" You reply. "I was thinking we could go to the pool later today!" He replies. You once again freak out and start jumping up and down. "Yeah that would be great! What time?" You replied. "I was thinking in about an hour?" He said "Yeah thats fine!" You reply. You start to panic "WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR HOLY SHIT" "IM GONNA DIE AGHHHHH" you freak out for about 5 min. Straight and then pull yourself together again. You go through your closet and find a small black bikini. You think to yourself "Sexy but not slutty" you grab a sheer white robe and get your sandals. Your dressed already. But there's one more problem. Your mom. *dun dun dunnnn* She doesn't know your going anywhere. ESPECIALLY WITH A GUY. You get your bag and head downstairs . You tell her "I'm going to the beach with my friends! I might sleepover ok?" "Ok! Have fun sweetie!" She says back. You head to the pool and see Adym. Shirtless and soaking wet. "Hey!" You tell him. He looks at you as if you were naked.. "Woah! You look beautiful!" He says "Thanks!" You reply. You jump in the pool with him and start swimming around. All of a sudden you feel something grab you from behind and pull you closer. You look back it's Adym. You turn around and thrust yourself on his body. You start kissing and he says "let's go back to my place."