veinticuatro

After we came into a new hotel in Paris, France, the guys decided that I should spend the night with Yoongi. I didn't mind that of course, but Jimin was kind of pissed. By pissed I mean he didn't talk much and kind of kept an irritated look on his face which made him somehow look even more cute. Yoongi was really happy seeing jealous Chim Chim. They were honestly adorable.

"Do you want to go out with us for lunch?" Jungkook asked, dragging Taehyung and Hoseok with him.

"Only if there's chicken" I winked at him and he flashed me the biggest smile you could possibly imagine, Taehyung glaring at us. I looked over to Hoseok and he just shrugged as if he wanted to say "I'm not telling you anything until they do".

We went to a very expensive restaurant, close to the Eiffel Tower, wanting to order the most basic French meals. Jungkook and I decided to share a bowl of chicken marengo, while Hoseok ordered chicken basquaise and Taehyung - a plate of steak diane. Hoseok was outnumbered when we all chose cola, but he wanted Sprite anyway. I didn't know if it was because I was with them or because it was a really good restaurant, but that was one of the best meals I'd ate in my entire life. We talked about a bunch of stuff and I even wiped Jungkook's mouth with a napkin when there was sauce on the corner of his lips. How can his lips be so soft? Imagine kissing that! I blushed knowing my thoughts, but also because he was staring into my eyes deeply and it felt like we were alone. His beautiful brown orbs were looking straight into mine in what it felt like eternity. The corners of his lips upturned into a small smile as he watched how I struggled to wipe the sauce off because of his intense stare. That is until Taehyung had a coughing fit which brought me back to reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now walking around the city with Jungkook. Everyone else was getting ready and Jungkook and I were talking about a lot of things.

"Have you ever liked older guys?" he questioned me, making me choke on my own spit as I cupped my cheeks, trying to hold in the heat that was about to show on my face.

"What?" he asked, looking at me dearly. I blushed looking at his eyes more red than before. He cupped his cheek and imitated me.

 He cupped his cheek and imitated me