Chapter 10

So I hope you found out some important info on the last 2 chapters.... well enjoy! Back to the story!!

I come back home after a long day. Well I got to start packing. Wait, he said within two days, but Taeyong and I have to leave together..... Ima call him.

-CALL-
Well hello squirt.

*sigh* Hi, so are we leaving tomorrow or the day after?

*sigh* tomorrow morning of course, the earlier the better. Make sure you bring the files....... squirt. Hehehe

Ughh you're so stubborn! You really like to piss me off.

Squirt.

-END CALL-

I hung up on purpose lol. Until I get a text message from him.

I'll pick you up tomorrow. I read. How does he know where I live??

I know where you live because the chief gave me your address so in case if there is an emergency case, I know where to contact you. Squirt.

Why didn't he give me his address???

I text him back why I don't have his and he doesn't answer until after five minutes.

Because..... you're a squirt.

My face starts to get red and I put him on do not disturb. I turn on some music and start packing. 

TAEYONG P.O.V
I laugh. "Are you ok? You're laughing hard and it looks like you're gonna pop a vessel." Johnny asks with concern. I shake my head, telling him I'm fine. "Don't you need to start packing?" Mark chimes in with a plate of cookies. "Why do you have cookies?" I ask. "Because Jaehyun is coming over, bringing his special coffee." I put a hand over my head and sigh. "Ok that's fine. I'm going to pack. I'm leaving early in the morning so you will not see me. So see ya whenever." "See ya. Be safe."
~next day~
YOUR P.O.V
DING DING DING!!! I quickly shoot up from my sleep. Today we start the case. THE CASE. I check my phone and see a text from him.

I'm going to pick you up at 8:30, so be ready and make sure to eat breakfast. We'll stop by the cafe on the way to there......squirt. ;)

A smile creeps on my face. I text him 'ok' and get dressed.

What to eat what to eat....... I think to myself. Ahh! I see that I had some sandwich bread, peanut butter, and jelly. WOWIE, I'll have a Peanut butter jelly sandwich with a small banana on the side. (Sorry if you're allergic to peanuts) I smear the peanut butter and jelly on some bread. I take another half of the bread and put it on top. I take a bite and eat my way through the smooth sandwich.

After I finished, I check the time and it was 8:25. I sit in my small kitchen counter (which I cleaned of course) and eat a banana, waiting for Taeyong.
~5 minutes later~
DING DONG!
Just on time! I through the empty banana peel in the trash can and open the door for Taeyong. "You ready squirt?" He immediately stammers. I roll my eyes. "Yes." I go to my kitchen counter top and grabbed my phone, wallet, bag, extra food just in case, and the files. "It's not like we're camping." He says trying to hold his laugh. "Well it's better than spending money." I reply. "Touché."

We both settle in the police car. "So cafe then to Daegu?" I ask, conforming. He nods and starts the engine. "I already had Jaehyun prepare our orders and don't worry he made sure to keep the coffees hot." "Did you pay?" I ask. He smiles silently. "Did you?" "Yeah."

We arrive at the cafe and Jaehyun comes out with 2 cups of coffee. "Wow what nice service we have here!" I exclaim smiling brightly. I roll down my window and Jaehyun hands me the rich, smooth coffee. "For you miss." He tells me smiling cutely. "Thank you." I take the coffee and take a sip. "Delicious as always!" I say to him, complementing the coffee. "Glad you enjoy it. And yours Mr." He says giving it to me to give to Taeyong in the drivers seat. He also takes a sip and does an even cuter smile than Jaehyun did. I kind of blush but stay quiet at the same time. "Well you guys have a safe drive and be safe during this case. Bye." We both nod, bidding our goodbyes and we head to Daegu.

It's been 45 minutes since we've been driving. "How long is it until Daegu?" I ask. "About an hour." "Good thing I brought a book to read." I take out my book that was in my bag. He glances over. "What!?" I nod giggling. "Yeah, I always come prepared." He snickers and continues focusing on the road. I shrug and open the book.
~an hour later~
TAEYONG P.O.V
"We're here!" I say a little loud. I get out of the car and go to the other side and open the door for Y/N, who I find sound asleep. "You drank all the coffee and even caffeine makes you sleep." I say out loud to her sleeping face. I smile at her doe eyes. I lean in closer to her, admiring the sleeping beauty that was there before me. No stop Mr. Lee Taeyong, don't make a mistake by falling in love. But I couldn't help it until the clumsy starts again. "Are we there yet!?" She shoots up causing our heads to bump. "Ow." We both say at the same time. "Sorry about that." She says apologizing like so many times I couldn't count. "It's fine." "Why were you so close to me?" She asks curiously. "I was just getting my share of the files." I lie but actually part of the truth as I get them. "Ok." She grabs her things and gets out of the car. I lock all the doors and we both look at the police building in front of us.

"Wow ok well let's meet the chief shall we?"

Yo! That was an update and yes, I will get into the action parts soon so please be patient :). We just gotta take things slow if you know what I mean. Hahahahaha XDADDY. Ok sorry.... hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for more!!