Chapter 31

Y/N P.O.V

"Ok! As you all know we will be having our 40th anniversary party coming up!" All the officers cheer in the room except Taeyong and I. "It will be at the second ball room in the building." Chief Jungguk continues. "Bring your dates and all. It's this Saturday at 8:00 till whenever! Go on with your daily schedule. Dismissed."

All officers start exiting the room while talking about the party. I sigh and get up. "Let's go." I tell Taeyong as I go. He catches up to me and trips over his shoelace. I stare at him blankly. Five seconds later, I laugh. "Oh my are you ok Taeyong?" "Yeah..." I couldn't stop laughing.

"Here." I let him sit on a nearby chair. "I'll tie your shoes." I continue onto my sentence. I loop the loopdy loops and soon his shoe was tied. Taeyong is covering his face embarrassed. "Aww no problem. Good thing you're not hurt. Aishh we got to get going with our schedule." I stand up and so does he. I can tell he's blushing which I find adorable.

He starts to speak. "Hey I'm sorry, sorry for everything that I yelled at you." He apologizes. I sigh. "I understand, but I was part of your family's murder. How can you forgive me? Only if you had the heart to really trust me and believe in me."

Taeyong walks slowly toward me, I kinda shuffle/slide backwards and find myself sitting on the chair. He gets on his knees and look deeply into my eyes. "Ahh Taeyong, I don't think -—" I then feel his lips softly touch mine. I close my eyes and give in. The kiss felt better than Yuta's. (RIP)

Taeyong's felt like I was safe and I also felt his hands play with my hair. He pulls away and holds out his hand. I take it. "I'll see you at the party right?" I nod happily.

ANNA P.O.V

I see Yuta off as he drives away. He's so sweet and nice. He listened to me every time I spoke,  it made my heart flutter. I'm really lucky to be able to get his number. Just thinking about him I'm blushing.

Anna: Hey, thanks for that ride yesterday and for listening to me about my short story that's super boring lol

Yuta: No problem, thanks for letting me tag last night, the rain wouldn't stop, would it?

Yuta: And your story about yourself is not boring, I find it more interesting than mine ;)

Anna: Awww thanks, Hey we should hangout soon!

Yuta: How about today?

Anna: Really?

Yuta: Yeah! You know the place, COFFEE TIME?

Anna: Yep!

Yuta: Lets meet there in an hour

Anna: Of course!!

I run up to my room and get ready. Can't wait!!

Y/N P.O.V

Taeyong and I enter Jaehyun's coffee place, hand in hand. "Oof look at this, what happened here?" Jaehyun was drying a mug. Taeyong holds my hand tighter. Jaehyun got the message and understood we made up.

The bell rings and more customers enter. "Welcome Yuta! Oh and whoa that you brought?" Jaehyun catches my attention to face Yuta and his companion. It was a girl and she looked very pretty.

"Ahh this is Tanaka Anna, she's from Tokyo, we just met." Yuta introduces her. "Hi! Nice to meet you!" I smile. "I'm Y/N L/N, nice to meet you also!" We both bow. I realize Taeyong and I are still holding hands.

Yuta's eyes caught mine. He gives me of happiness that he's ok and he moved on. I think Anna is much better than me, he deserves her more. Taeyong smiles. "Yuta, can I talk to you?"

TAEYONG P.O.V

Once we went far from them, I started. "Hey Mark showed me that video when you kissed Y/N–" "I know, you're upset and very angry with me. But I moved on now, putting the last behind me now. I think Anna was sent to me somehow. I'm ok." He cuts me off. I grin and pat his back.

"Take care of Y/N Taeyong."

"I will."

Sorry that this is short..... next part will be longer promise!! I can't believe the end of the book is soon..... I know, you're probably upset to hear that.....

This book highest will be 40 chapters so yeah.

Thanks for your votes and comments!! They mean so much!!